Shadow of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site created for Role Playing in the Persona Universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Sexximage.com
The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:46 am by 

» JetBrains ReSharper 7.1.25.234
The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:24 am by 

» Joshua_Drew Character WIP
The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:10 pm by Joshua_Drew

» The visitors (tenten and akihito closed)
The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:19 pm by Akihito

» Genji Tamisane
The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:21 am by Genji

» Ryokoshky Takeda
The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:08 pm by Akihito

» Yoshi Akamada
The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:17 am by Akihito

» Sonomori Anokoku
The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:15 am by Akihito

» "Thou art I..."
The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:10 am by Akihito

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
TenTen
The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Akihito
The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cloud33
Zephyr Ballard
MsSugarPop
Arya
Genji
ryokoshky
Sonomori
Joshua_Drew

The visitors (tenten and akihito closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TenTen
Admin
TenTen

Character sheet
Health Points:
The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP Bar:
The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The visitors (tenten and akihito closed)   The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:13 pm

((enter tenten, exit bao))

Tenten had been watching the entire fight. When the new boy had one, he did something absolutely surprising for someone in the mafia: he set her free. Although she didn't believe she was free as long as Bao was alive. He paassed out right in front of her and she could tell the poison bao had given were spreading with every passing minuite. Two guards attempted to make a move for Bao, but Tenten flashed them a deadly stare that stopped them in their tracks. Even at 10, her look could easily control them. She approached the boy soundlessly and tore the bottom prt of her qui pao, allowing greater freedom of movement on her part. She hummed a soft melody that her mother taught her long ago t soothe patients as she Rolled Akihito on his side. using her Middle and index finger, she pressed at all of akihito's vitals, stoping the flow of poison temporarily. She wrapped his wounds with her makeshift gauze and tightened them keeping the blood from flowing out. Master Udong nodded at one of Akihitos guards whom tenten directed to pick up akihito and she led them to the Healing house, where her mother resided.

At the house, Tai Lee greeted her daughter with a tired smile "There you are, meimei (little one)" she said gently. Tenten shrugged at her mom and directed the guard to place Akihito on the healing table. "Poison" Tenten said "Bao cheated" Tai Lee hurried to get a few ingredients from a nearby shelf and began making the anitdote. Tenten Helped by slowly undressing Akihito, even for a young boy, he had well developed muscles. His skin was pale and was pecked with many bruises and scars. Tenten ran gentle hand through his stomach, trying to feel where the poison was stopped. She inserted a seteralized acupuncture needle in those certain points and tapped it once, redirecting the poison down to his arm and away from his heart. Taking a knife tenten made a one inch incision on the shoulder and observed as green liquid oozed before his blood. She wiped that with a cloth. Once the Antidote was finished, Tai Lee gave the needle to her daughter, "you can do it. remember, inserting in the wrong spot can kill him" Tenten shook her head "No, mother. I won't risk it. He gave me my freedom" Tai lee smiled at her naive daughter. "No, child. As long as Bao is Bao, Tenten will never be free. But she is free of heart. Now try" Tai lee insisted on it and Tenten searched for the proper vein. She injected the anitdote, crossing her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Akihito
Admin
Akihito

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The visitors (tenten and akihito closed)   The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:53 pm

Akihito had fallen and his mind was in darkness. his consciousness had completely faded at this point and he was looking at dreams now. Well something like a dream world. It was strange and he will never understand why it was so. This was suppose to be a world created in his mind but it was always something different. This time he was floating in the clouds. His whole body felt numb and he was looking through glossed over eyes. He knew that in this setting that he could float forever without getting anywhere. The clouds were thick and he could not see where he was going. There were only two pin pricks of light in this area and Akihito felt that he would never get close to them. However, e felt fine with this. the eyes that looked at him were menacing and he did not want to go near them. they seemed familiar and that just went to make things much worse. Why were these things eyeing him so intently. It was like they were trying to get to him. They were drawing him closer and mesmerizing him. the clods started to close in. It was suffocating and Akihito was now alittle apprehensive. His dreams were strange sometimes but this one he did not know what to make of it. He was just lost and something was looking for him and whatever it was that was looking for him he did not want it to find him. He felt that he would learn something about himself.

Akihito's breathing became ragged. Why was this causing hsi heart rate to climb. The dream suddenly became dark and he was falling now. The eyes were still on him but now he was falling toward them. He fell faster and faster and just about the time he got right to them he suddenly awoke. He sat up straight in his bed somewhat naked with bandages over him. He was sweating and his breathing was harsh. He could not clam himself down. taht dream was just strange and he did not know what to make of it. He then remembered what had happened earlier. He won but then he could not remember anythign else after that. He looked around the room. It was dark and he was confused. He could not see anyone in the room so he tried to move but his muscled would not allow it. All his power was gone and he did not understand why. He looked around the room again and still saw no movement. "Where the hell am I...."
Back to top Go down
https://shadowofgenesis.forumotion.com
TenTen
Admin
TenTen

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The visitors (tenten and akihito closed)   The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Tenten hadn't slept a wink and when she noticed her charge move, she crawled slowly towards him. "you'll be okay" she whispered. In the darkness she placed a cool hand over his forhead, "your fever's dying down and the poison's almost all gone. You have to stay here until you're better. Mother and I will care for you" She said. She wasn't used to speaking kindly. She was always sarcastic, but she felt she had a need to. "How are you feeling?" She asked him apprehensively. He seemed fine and the antidote was working but he was afterall a yakuza member and he may be as bad as bao is. There was no telling. She knew however that he did give her her freedom, so he may not be all bad.
Back to top Go down
Akihito
Admin
Akihito

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The visitors (tenten and akihito closed)   The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:02 pm

Akihito looked at the girl that had taken care of him when he was knocked out. If she did not he would definitely be dead right about now. However, something was off. He felt for her presence but she was not there. Not until she had revealed herself to him. Maybe he was feeling off but this was not good. If someone could sneak up on him so easily. This put him on high alert and he was not going to let his guard down again. He didn't want anyone else sneaking up on him this time. From what she said he was safe for now. Bao had been defeated and he had won that was all he needed to know. He looked down at his bandages and looked back up at the girl. She did a good job, that wasn't the kind of poison that could be gotten rid of so easily and she had done it. He looked away slightly embarrassed to be in this state and said. "Thank very much" in perfect chinese.
Back to top Go down
TenTen
Admin
TenTen

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The visitors (tenten and akihito closed)   The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:01 pm

Tenten was surprised the boy could speak chinese. "you're welcome" she said handing him a cup of hot herbal tea. "I...didn't know you could speak chinese. You spoke Japanese to Bao" Tenten blushed a bit as she brushed his hair back. "Oh m..my name is Tenten By the way." she smiled. "Y...you fight really well. Your style is unique, your stance and form are amazing. T-to be honest, M-Master Bao never really had a chance. He was trained by the best in china, but he is hard headed and has a weak heart. He goes for the offensive, and he never fights fair"

((ooc: remember to give her the bell))
Back to top Go down
Akihito
Admin
Akihito

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The visitors (tenten and akihito closed)   The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Akihito had not been using his real style while fighting Bao. He had used a style taught o him by on of the masters in his Yakuza. He would never reveal his art to someone of such low caliber that had to resort to cheating. However he did not say this. The girl seemed to be stuttering. He wondered why, he was never good at understanding the female mind, or the mind of normal people for that matter. "Thank you, I appreciate the compliment" Akihito said. It may have been an awkward thing to say but he was not good in these kinds of situations. From what he had noticed since he first laid eyes on her was that this girl was alot like his own mother. Caring but strong and a determination in her eyes that made you think. Akihito reached into his pants pocket and found the bell his mother had given him. He handed it over to bell. "This is a good luck charm. Now taht your free you'll need all the luck you can get if you want to escape from that guys clutches." Akihito said not meeting heer gaze. He did not know why but he couldn't look in her face without feeling heat sear his own. "Keep it with you and it will keep you safe form harm..."
Back to top Go down
TenTen
Admin
TenTen

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The visitors (tenten and akihito closed)   The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Tenten kept her cool, though her face began to turn an unusual shade of red. He was very kind for a member of the Yakuza. He gave her a Bell, ironically, Tenten in chinese meant the chiming of bells. "tententententen" she took the beautiful golden jingle bell from him and placed it close to her face. She shook it and it jingled, seeming to call her name "tentententen". "T-T-Thank you" she Said, placing it in her pocket. she made a mental note that she will ask one of the servant ladies to help her fashion it into a necklace.

Bell, the kitten padded inside the room, purring softly. "O-Oh, hey girl" Tenten picked up the kitten and let her sit on Akihito's lap. "This is Bell, my cat. She wishes you luck on your journey back to japan. You shouldn't worry about me, I'll earn my freedom one day and then maybe I'll see you again. Don't forget about me, Okay" she said. With that note, she took the light blue silk ribbon that kept her hair in a ponytail and tore it in two. she tied the torn end to keep the fringes from unravelling the trest of the ribbon and looped it around the bell as a makeshift necklace. Then she took the other ribbon and tied it around Akihito's wrist. "There. Don't forget about me when you return to Japan. Maybe one day we'll see each other" She held the bell and the ribbon up in between, then did something completely uncharacterstic. She reached over and wrapped her arms around him. "Thank you" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Akihito
Admin
Akihito

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The visitors (tenten and akihito closed)   The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Akihito was feeling a little awkward nowe and he did not like feeling awkward. It made him uneasy and he felt like he needed to go. He did not want to be so abrupt but his family had other things to take care of other than the match he had with Bao therefore he had to at least be able to move. He looked to the side of the bed and found that he had a glass of cold water sitting there. Well that was thoughtful. He grabbed it and took a sip. It went down nicely and he found that he was parched. He poured himself another and gulped it down. He let out a satisfied "huh" and aa face he had not worn the entire night appeared on his face now. It was a smile. He was happy and he could not explain the reason why. He laid the glass of water aside and got out of the bed. They had only removed his shirt and that was good. He would have felt more embarrased had they been looking all over his body. He may have been only 13 but he didn't want people checking him over like that in his sleep. He grabbed his shirt and looked at the girl. He turned a bit so she couldn't see his face and put his shirt back on. He grabbed his jacked and his sword and walked over to her. He bowed and said "Thank you for your hospitality, if it weren't for you I would be dead. I owe your my thanks and my life. If you ever have need of me all you need to do is say the word." He said and fluent and polite Chinese. He turned and walked out the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The visitors (tenten and akihito closed)   The visitors (tenten and akihito closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The visitors (tenten and akihito closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2