Shadow of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site created for Role Playing in the Persona Universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Sexximage.com
"Thou art I..." EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:46 am by 

» JetBrains ReSharper 7.1.25.234
"Thou art I..." EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:24 am by 

» Joshua_Drew Character WIP
"Thou art I..." EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:10 pm by Joshua_Drew

» The visitors (tenten and akihito closed)
"Thou art I..." EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:19 pm by Akihito

» Genji Tamisane
"Thou art I..." EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:21 am by Genji

» Ryokoshky Takeda
"Thou art I..." EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:08 pm by Akihito

» Yoshi Akamada
"Thou art I..." EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:17 am by Akihito

» Sonomori Anokoku
"Thou art I..." EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:15 am by Akihito

» "Thou art I..."
"Thou art I..." EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:10 am by Akihito

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
TenTen
"Thou art I..." I_vote_lcap"Thou art I..." I_voting_bar"Thou art I..." I_vote_rcap 
Akihito
"Thou art I..." I_vote_lcap"Thou art I..." I_voting_bar"Thou art I..." I_vote_rcap 
Cloud33
Zephyr Ballard
MsSugarPop
Arya
Genji
ryokoshky
Sonomori
Joshua_Drew

"Thou art I..."

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud33
Admin
Cloud33

Character sheet
Health Points:
"Thou art I..." Left_bar_bleue200/200"Thou art I..." Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP Bar:

"Thou art I..." Empty
PostSubject: "Thou art I..."   "Thou art I..." EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Akira had been running for minutes and even though he had adrenaline pumping through his body fatigue was beginning too make him slow down, which terrified him even more. He Looked up and saw lights approaching 'Harborland! Thank god I can hide there!' he thought. However when he arrived his eyes widened from the unfamiliar sight: the Harborland that was once here had transformed into some kind of mass amusement land from hell. Multiple "attractions" where jutting out from it: a bloodied Farris wheel, roller coaster tracks connected to nothing looped around the entirety of the mass suspended in air. In the middle of the mass was a tall tower that stood high into the black sky silhouetted by the moon. Before Akira was the entrance to the mass: an enormous tunnel leading down into it's depths, for some reason just the thought of entering this place made Akira's body go cold.

Suddenly he felt a sharp pinch in his back and looked down to see a long dagger pointing out of his shoulder. He looked back to see the follow eyes of the face he was running from staring into him, the creature dug the blade in deeper causing Akira to cry out. The pain was more intense than anything he had ever felt before and it wasn't long until the creature stabbed him in the other shoulder with another blade. It lifted Akira into the air by the blades all the while continuing to stare into him, Akira himself felt blood sliding down the corner of his mouth and knew he was about to die and closed his eyes welcoming death's embrace.

When Akira opened his eyes again he found himself in a chair. He looked around to see what looked like empty rows of seats all around him. It seemed as though he was in some kind of circus tent. Akira gazed before and their was a large rectangular table colored Velvet with a velvet book within grabbing distance, in fact everything within the tent was colored a beautiful Velvet. "Welcome to the Velvet room" Akira's attention was snapped to a hunched man with a long nose and inquisitive eyes "My it has been quite some time since I've had a guest. You must be wondering where you are am I correct?" Akira nodded in response

"You are in a space between reason and fact, between mind and matter."
The man answered "My name is Igor and I wish to assist you in this dire time my child! You see your world will soon be in danger in become a second hell on earth." Akira's eyes widened "But do not fear you have the potential to use a weapon to battle those who would do this world harm: It is called a Persona" he said. "A Persona is a manifestation of a one's personality, think of it as a "mask" for an individual to use to face any hardship. It is this that will serve as your weapon and safeguard you"He said then smiled "All that I ask in return is that you sign this contract" on que the contract on the table opened and a velvet pen appeared in from of Akira "All it simply states it that you will take full responsibility for your actions. Do you accept?" Without much Hesitation Akira sighed it "Splendid! Now then..I shall see you again soon..Akira" Without warning Akira's vision became hazy and he could feel himself leaving the Velvet Room back to where he was.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Ballard
Admin
Zephyr Ballard

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

"Thou art I..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Thou art I..."   "Thou art I..." EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Squall had no idea on what to do. He was surrounded by a gang of malicious demons, with swords and incomprehensible forms. His main plan was to run, but to where? They could kill him at any moment, and he was right in the middle of them. What else could he do!? It became apparent that he was panicking. What do I do now? Dad.... help me.... The demons began to make their move, slowly closing in on him. If he didn't do something fast, everything that has happened would be for nothing. He knew his life wasn't lived to die like this! He stopped to take a few breaths. He had to think quick but efficiently. He thought of simply pushing one out of the way and make a break for Harbor land. It seemed like the perfect place to hide. He was going to die anyways, why not do what feels right? He charged at the gap in between a couple of demons. when one of them lunged for an attack, the attack was wild and beastly. It was unorthodox, but it allowed him to dive under it. With a crowd of demons behind him, he ran towards Harbor land. He ran as fast as his feet could take him. He checked his surrounding to see coffins, just sitting there, with no reason as to why they were there in the first place. He could see the Farris wheel in the distance. though he was terrified of they way things looked. The park was warped into some sort of amusement park from Hell. The sight was so disturbing, he tripped before he could even get through the gates. He was just a foot away. Darn, gotta kee.... He was about to stand back up until he felt the most unholy pain arose from his leg. He looked back to see that the demon had impaled his leg to the ground with its blade. All Squall could do was writhe in pain. Gaaaahhhh! The beast put its claws on his back to hold him down to place the finishing blow upon his vitals. S-so... close... Tears filled his eyes. I was.... so... close.... He closed his eyes. Ready to see his parents once again. He waited for the impact of the next blow. In fact, he waited for a good minute before he realized that something was wrong. He opened his eyes to find himself sitting in a chair. A chair in the middle of a weird blue tent. The environment was like a dream. [i]Am... I dead?[i] No, you are not dead young one. He quickly turned towards a dwarfed man with a hunch and an unreal nose. Welcome, to the Velvet Room. This is a realm between consciousness and subconsciousness. I am Igor. Pleased to make your acquaintance. Squall sighed with relief. He was alive, albeit in some extremely unreal environment. He looked at his leg, which seemed to have healed. You and many others have been chosen to repave road to the world's destiny. As matters are now, the world will become the next Hell. A Hell on Earth, but you have shown promise. You sir, have the amazing ability to call upon your persona, manifestation of one's personality, think of it as a "mask" for an individual to use to face any hardship. Squall was accepting what this man was saying with surprising relaxation. To accept this position, all you must do is sign a contract. While Squall was against contractual obligations, this one was simple. "To take all responsibility for my actions" Well thats a part of being responsible. He couldn't refuse this duty. He felt as if He and the "others" Igor talked about were the only ones capable of completing this task. Squall signed it with burning beliefs in his heart. He couldn't sit and allow Hell on Earth to happen. Igor looked over the Contract. Splendid. I will be seeing you again in the near future.... Squall Aeolus. Squall's vision became cloudy as he whited out from the Velvet Room. When His vision restored, He returned to his previous dire position. The pain returned to him. A cold sweat came across his head as he streched out his left wrist. He saw a tattoo of a falcon. It glowed along with Squall's new resolve.
Back to top Go down
MsSugarPop
Members
MsSugarPop

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

"Thou art I..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Thou art I..."   "Thou art I..." EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:49 pm

It seemed like forever for Yukino to get to Harborland. She was running as fast as she could with the monster hot on her heels the whole time. She swore she was going to be killed by it before she ever got there. Though, to her dismay, the fear in her heart grew worse as she looked up and saw that Harborland was but like a haunted playground directly from hell. Seeing the floating roller coaster almost made her jump out of her skin as it flew by her. Exhausted from running all of that way for her life, the gush of wind from the flying roller coaster did the final touch to pushing her over onto the ground.

Huffing and puffing her lungs out, she looked up at all of the gruesome scenery around her, especially the bloodied ferris wheel. Yukino placed her the sole of her foot onto the ground again, ignoring her scraped knees, getting up to run again. Her legs quivered as she attempted to get back up, but like anyone would be at this moment, she was desperate to live. But she simply fell back down when one of the hands of the spidery blob monster took hold of her ankle and dragged her closer, causing her to scrape her skin more against the pavement and scratch her chin up a bit. The monster raised one of his other available hands in an attempt to smash her skull into the ground. "No.." she said, eyes locked onto the fist above her. Quickly it came down in rush towards. "NO!" She closed her eyes tight, not wanting to see the impact of the giant hand to her head in her view.

It seemed like she had her eyes shut for quite a while. Wait, where's the splat? she thought. She opened one and then the other, seeing that the coast was clear for the moment. With a little more observation she saw the she was actually sitting in a chair within a blue velvet circus tent. A blue velvet round table was in front of her as well, and behind it an old hunch-backed man with a rather oddly elongated nose. The look in his eyes kind of creeped her out, though.

"Ah, it seems we have a guest." "'W-we?' sir?" Even at this moment she was trying to be well-mannered. The old man let out a humble yet spine-chilling chuckle. "My name is Igor... I am delighted to make your acquaintance." He paused. "This place exists between dream and reality, mind and matter...You are in the Velvet Room." Yukino couldn't help but look around after he said "room." But it's a tent! "Now then, why don't you introduce yourself?" Taking a moment to think about her response, she finally replied with a shaky voice. "My name is Yukino Chikafuji." "Yukino... it seems our meeting has been fated to happen. Your world is about to be made into the next hell on Earth. But, you can stop this from happening and save yourself in your current time of need, as well. You can do this by using your Persona. It is basically like something of yourself that is your weapon and can protect you." A contract appeared on the table with a fancy pen right along side it. "You can use your persona, but you also have to sign this contract. It simply says that you will take full responsibility." Yukino pondered for a moment: Well, I am in a dire need of assistance, and I really don't want my home to become a hell that it's already in. What do I have to lose? "I can take FULL responsibility right now." Immediately, Yukino grabbed the pen and signed her name away. "Excellent! Then we will meet again soon, Yukino."

Almost in a flash, Igor and the Velvet... "room" disappeared and the monster that was just about to smoosh her face into the ground was just about to bring his fist down, once again. She saw a glow in the corner of her eye, it was her snowflake-splotched tattoo!

Last edited by MsSugarPop on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TenTen
Admin
TenTen

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

"Thou art I..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Thou art I..."   "Thou art I..." EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:46 am

Tenten ran as fast as her short, yet agile legs could take her. It was difficult carrying Bell along and dodging the monsters. Being new to the area, she didn't bother familiarizing herself with the streets since there was only one way back home from the restuarant to her house. The suroundings were becoming to look more and more unfamiliar, it wasn't until she reached the fairgrounds that she realized she made a wrong turn along the way. Lost and exhausted, Tenten took a short break to catch her breath. Bell seemed fidgety in her arms as if se wanted to be let go. Tenten held on to her, whispering in chinese soothing words, which hardly helped any for the frightened and restless cat. She walked forward fast, knowing that the creatures weren't far behind, while still taking in her surroundings. The front sign of the entrance read "Welcome to Harborland" and to Tenten's horror, it was a Hell and demon themed theme park. Her entire body ached, but she forced herself to move forward, she hated to admit that she was scared, even if there weren't anybody around. The first thing the girl noticed was the Bloody ferris wheel. It turned and moved slowly, giving the ride an eerie feel. Other rides were similar, moving slightly, some moving only with the slight breeze. Tenten tucked a stray strand of her behind her ear and approached the entrance slowly. It seemed to be open, however nobody was around.

Behind her, she could hear the creatures coming up fast behind. She knew she didn't havea choice but to fight it or run into death trap wonderland. She smoothly took the kunai blade she kept in her boot and pointed it the monster. It had ten tentacle like things eminating from it's body. each tentacle had a spike and each spike what tenten observed to be some kind of poison sack. the monster grabbed at her but she wasn't going down without a fight. Tenten dodged the first three and even managed to cut one tentacle, but it grew back into place as fast she had cut it. Fuck she cursed, narrowly avoiding a spike. on tentacle caught her off guard and managd to knock the blade off from her hand RUN BELL, RUN HOME BELL tenten shouted in chinese, but her cat stayed in her spot. tenten shook her head Loyal ass cat she thought to herself. The tentacles hand wrapped around her right arm, both her legs and her waist. she felt the spike dig into her stomach. Ignoring the pain and coughing out blood, she warmly welcomed death. at least she fought till the end, she thought, life was worth living. flashes of her mother, Master Udong, and the new kids she met flashed into her mind. the last image was of akihito. Her heart pounded harder as the poison took effect.

Tenten snapped awake, her hand going straight to her chest where the tentacle spike pierced it. she was fully healed and rejuvinated. She glanced around and she saw that she was in a giant big top tent. Like the chinese circus whenever master Udong woult take her outside of the base's walls. The entire room was made of Velvet, pink velvet, simlar to her bedroom back in china. a pudgy man sat in a giant throne looking chair in front of her and smiled "TENTEN!" he called, his voice deep and unreal "I was wondering when you were gonna stop by! it's been years!" tenten eyed the man cautiosly I'm sorry, but do i know you? tenten asked kindly. the man smiled in response and boomed, "Bell! you two little girl! HAHAHAA! welcome welcome indeed! we've been expecting youquite sometime, my dear. both of you" Tenten gave him a questioning look as her faithful partner bell jumped down from her own velvet seat to Tentens lap. "My name is IGOR! and you are in the velvet room! welcome welcome!" he repeated. "I'm sorry, but...where are we? igor laughd again "the velvet room. a place in between dreams and reality. fact and fiction. Between dark and light. Time and space. Etc. etc." he said. Tenten shrugged as Bell purred in her lap, and why are we here exactly?" she asked, defensively. "BECAUSE my dear!" igor boomed "earth is about to be in grave danger...and years ago you my friend and our darling Bell here discovered that you have the potential to use a Persona" "I'm sorry a what?"

"a Persona! you wander around this world wearing a face, a mask if you will of your emotions personality feelings...persona. It is a weapon and a shield. You are special, you both are" Igor said. "Yeah i guess we are Bell purred. Tenten looked down at her cat in surprise, "Bell, did you just....talk? Bell looked up at her master and smiled "yeah, i guess i did. oh youcan hear me? that's odd she giggled once I've always had this ability, i just never thought you listened to me she purred. Tenten shook her head. This can't be real. This isn't real, i'm either dead or dreaming

"In order for you to use your persona, you need to sign a contract" Igor snapped his fingers and two copies of the same paper were laid in front of them along with a pad of ink and pink quill pen. "All it says is that you're taking responsibility for your personas. yadda yadda. You two have always had your marks, you've always had the ability. all you have to do is:: sign" Tenten picked up the quill pen and Bell padded over to the table and stamped a paw into the ink pad. you sure about this, bell? Tenten asked. The cat nodded yes I'm sure! we have nothing to lose, and besides. I like it that youcan understand me at that note Bell stamped a paw into her paper and dissolved away into the air. Igor looked at tenten as if he expected her to sign it. Tenten brushd the quill pen against her chin and shrugged What the hell, i have nothing to lose she mumbled signing her full name in perfect calligraphy.

Minutes later she's back at the same scene with the monster gripping her tightly. The mark she had on her wrist of a cat's head with bells glowed brightly and it pained her. TENTEN! FIGHT HARD, SUMMON YOUR PERSONA! bell yelled from the sidelines, a mark on her flank glowed, a set of bells.
Back to top Go down
Akihito
Admin
Akihito

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

"Thou art I..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Thou art I..."   "Thou art I..." EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:57 pm

His heart was thundering inside his chest as Akihito ran and ran away from the creatures. He kenw for a fact that there was no way that he could win against them, they weren't the kind of creatures taht could be downed by only the physical attack form a human. Besides he had his wooden sword. Wooden swords would be more and useless against those things. It was some kind of large shadow creature. It had arms extending from it's whole body and Akihito could not say he wasn't the littlest bit frightened by the events that were coming to fruition right before his eyes. What the hell was happening to the world before him today. He ran through the streets those shadow like creatures hot on his tail. As he passed he noticed something wrong. The people in the area were all gone. All the lights were out and these black coffins were everywhere. There were so many of those things that Akihito did not even wish to count them. He pulled out his cell phone and then noticed that it was not working. He looked at his watch and it was still stuck at twelve o clock midnight. His was a normal watch that would show the hands and the seconds ticking by. It was not moving at all. Of course it was a digital display but it was still aan old style one. So far tyhe only thing that Akihito could gather was that somewhere along the line time had stopped, the world became hell and demons were running around the city with coffins that justr gave the rest of the city a creepy vibe. The demon had a weird blue mask that seemed to remind Akihito of somethign but now was not the time to be trying to remember these kinds of fact. He had to make it out of there.

He was running and to tell the truth he was in great shape. He did not really run out of breathe easily and he kenw how to keep pace. But if he did not run any faster that thing would catch up with him. This was also bad cause if he ran faster then he would slow down and the shadow would catch him either way. He had to find a way out of this and fast. He needed a place to hide and that was somethign he hated the most. Why must he need to find a place to hide. He was the son of a yakuza boss yet he was running away. However the role of Yakuza boss never prepared him for somethign like this. This was not in the job description and Akihito was not having fun with this kind of thing. That was when Akihito heard panting coming from somewhere else and then saw a figure running and a shadow following it. It was Ten Ten. This was bad, Akihito knew she could take care of herself but followed suit anyway. He had to help no matter what happened to him. So he ran and now found himself heading in the direction of Haborland. Were the shadows luring them there or something. If he had kept goiung the way he was he would most likely have made a turn that brought him here as well. Thinking in this kind of situation was Akihito's specialty. He was always calm and composed about something that was until now and it was not because of the shadows. He was worried about a friend. He ran hard to catch up with where Ten ten was. He could feel it in his bones. If he did not come and help she was going to die. He did not know why, he feeling was just to intense to ignore. He needed to get there now.

He forgot about the shadow that was following him especially when he caught up to her. The thing taht was following her had gotten her. and peirced her stonmach with a spike. Akihito was consumed in a rage and ran at the monster. He cut the arms that were holding her and dug the spike out. He held he rin his arms as she coughed up blood. That was not going to be good at all. Shit fi only he were faster. He glared at the new shadow. the one that had put ten ten on death row. there were two shadows now. the one that had hurt Ten Ten and the one that had been following Akihtio. This was bad he was not thinking correctly. He shoudl have left her behind and got away himself. However he knew he could not do somethign like that. Man was he a failure of a Yakuza member. He gave an uneasy smirk as he stood up andtook up a defensive stance "YOU WANT SOME OF THIS BITCH". He screamed at the shadows as he was preparing to charge but int that moment the room changed. He found himself in a room that was purple. "Oh it's you my boy, long time no see, I would like to again welcome you to the velvet room". He looked down at a man that was hunched over in a chair and had an outrageously long nose. A bell rang in Akihito's head when he saw the man but nothing came to him. His face screwed up. "No need to try and remember, trust me you won't", The man had stated "My name is Igor and you have a special gift that sleeps within you. You wish to save that girl out there but you can't do it. Those shadows will kill you just like they did her". Akihito was livid. She was not dead not yet anyway.

Igor put up a hand to forstall Akihito's anger. "Your right she is not dead, not quiet yet atleast. The only way to save her is by using your special abilties. All I ask in return is that you sign a contract stating that you take all responsibility for your actions". Igor continued. It seemed like he was not going to expolain where exactly Akihito was. Of course he must have expected him to know this already. *This was a place between reason and fact, mind and matter*. the was the thought Akihtio had when he first entered the room. In either case he did not care about all of this anymore he wanted to save Ten Ten. If he did not do this they were both dead. "The ability you will sign for is called Persona, it's the embodiment of what you are and what you could become, be careful for once you learn it's secrets you will never be able to go back to a normal life again" Igor said this with one hell of a creepy smile. Akihito took a pen and signed the contract. Suddenly he was back at the scene, Ten Ten laying motionless on the ground but breathing and the shadows before him but he felt something different tug from inside him this time. "When the darkness rises, only darkness can destroy". The voice he heard earlier rang in his head. His heart started pounding and he could feel a power well up.

He looked at the monsters with pity. They would not be able to handle him now that he could see victory. His eyes became luminescent. He was not going to allow anyone to bring harm to the people he cares about and his will was answered. "Per.....so......na" A black mist arose from Akihito's body and began for form a dragon like shadow like thing. This was going down now.....
Back to top Go down
https://shadowofgenesis.forumotion.com
Cloud33
Admin
Cloud33

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

"Thou art I..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Thou art I..."   "Thou art I..." EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:21 pm

Akira had awoken back to being suspended in the air by the creature, however he couldn't feel any pain for his whole body had become numb. His mind was empty of thoughts as the creature's other arms all pointed their blades at him preparing to run the boy through. On Akira's wrist a tattoo of bat wings had appeared glowing an ephemeral blue and was shining brightly, the creature pulled it's blades out of Akira's shoulder and had shied back as if cautious of something. Akira landed on his feet bending his knees and suddenly he could hear his own heartbeat and a single though ran through his empty mind. Akira's body lifted his wrist before him on it's own and he spoke "Per....so....na" suddenly around Akira a blue fog began to form and swirled around his body then it exploded into a raging azure inferno sizzling Akira's wounds shut.

He clenched his fists and lurched his head up let out a primal scream letting go of the pressure that had built up in his mind and out of the inferno fragmented shards of "glass" began to spiral around the boy and reached into the sky. Suddenly a figure emerged from the inferno "Thou art I....and I am Thou from the sea of thyn soul I emergith! I am Loki god of discord and mischief" the figure spoke out mentally then it let out a unearthly roar spreading it's demonic wings. The roar could be heard from across the space into the darkened night sky.

Akira stood silhouetted by the moon with a half crazed/arrogant smirk across his lips, his irises now were glowing an otherworldly blue and Loki floating in the air above him. The shadow had backed away but was now in a defensive state still pointing it's blade at him, Akira and Loki however, shared the same smirk and glared at the creature "I'm going to annihilate you!" Akira said preparing for battle as Loki's wings flapped once and it's hollow eyes shone with the intent to kill.

"LOKI!" Akira shouted and the persona cast both hands forward and ice crystals began to gather into an orb before it's hands. Then suddenly the ball of winter shot forward toward the frightened shadow. As it sped through the air the orb straightened out into a elongated shard and pierced the blue mask "Finish it!" Akira commanded. On que Loki closed it's hands causing the shard to rupture inside the creature making it explode.

"Thou art I..." Loki

Last edited by Cloud33 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Ballard
Admin
Zephyr Ballard

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

"Thou art I..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Thou art I..."   "Thou art I..." EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:31 pm

His wrist was shinning with a beautiful luminescence, removing all pain he previously received. The shadow released its blade from Squall's leg, seemingly scared of what was to come. Squall stood to his feet and looked over his shoulder at the shadow, his eyes glowing a bright red. He let out a large smile that seemed to stretch from ear to ear. A wind picked up as Squall turned to face the shadow, now backed by a couple more.

His left hand rose to the sky as the wind grew stronger and stronger. His leg fully healed, and his mind cleared, only one thought came to him. Per... so... na... With that, A white mist engulfed his body. It flared into a flame that raged as a winged beast arose from the the flames. Thou art I....and I am Thou from the sea of thy soul I emerge! I am Tengu, bringer of good will and master of battle.

Tengu looked into the battle with brimming confidence. With this persona, he would be led onto the just path. With this power, he knew that he could save the world from Hell. The shadows continued to back up as Squall and Tengu readied themselves. Squall pointed at the lot, and Tengu responded.

With amazing speed he obliterated it with a simple slash, and with his mighty leaf fan, blew a wind that tore the last two to shreds. Tengu dissipated along with the white flames engulfing Squall's body. He looked around in search of anyone else in need of help, that's when he caught sight of everyone he had met that day. Akira and Akihito, with personas of their own, and Tenten facing other shadows. There was also that girl Akira was checking out earlier.

The contract was of great importance to Squall. He was accountable for all of his actions, anything that happened to the others would be on him. He chose to help out the one who seemed like they needed the most help. Akira and Akihito had things covered, while Tenten was being guarded by Akihito.

That left, the girl Akira was interested in. He ran to her, and his presence seemed to startle the shadow. It backed off of her. Squall saw her tattoo, and realized that she too, was about to use a persona. He stepped back to allow her to receive justice for what the shadow has already done to her.
Back to top Go down
MsSugarPop
Members
MsSugarPop

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

"Thou art I..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Thou art I..."   "Thou art I..." EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:38 pm

Yukino couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her tattoo was glowing?! Her eyes staring at the mystery, she felt like something was being spoken into her own mind, and in the voice a woman. Automatically her lips began to form something, something that she didn't even feel like she was saying. "Per... so... na!" As soon as she said it, a frost gathered above her, like a cloud of white snow, and formed itself into, from what she could see, a pale-skinned elegant woman with white hair in a white dress and head-dress that seemed to cover her face. The woman outstretched her arms and following her hand motions was more frost, the formed into a large spiked shield of ice.

The shadow creature's hand came down in a flash, a spike piercing through its hand causing it to shriek in pain. The hand that had its grip on Yukino's ankle let go in agony and she quickly got up and gave herself distance between her and the monster. The persona's shield burst into shards which implanted themselves in the enemy, which by coincidence made even more distance and gave Yukino a short time to think. "Thou art I... and I am thou. From the sea of thy soul, I cometh, I am Hyouka-Hime, princess of ice itself." And with that said, her hands became engulfed in the coldest ice, which formed into gauntlets of sheer pain. Hyouka-Hime rushed toward the enemy and stabbed his middle once, removed, and as it's mouth was wide open, she took the ice gauntlet and pierced its body again through the mouth.

Soon the monster stopped moving and became limp upon the ground. The ice gauntlets on Hyouka-Hime's hands dissipated as she turned around to look at Yukino. Yukino took a good look at her persona, elegant and strong. Hyouka-Hime then floated over to her user and took her place by Yukino's side. She looked up to the ice princess with amazement. "Th.. thank you." She simply nodded and smiled under her head-dress in response.

Yukino had almost no idea what had just happened, but man was she glad to be alive!

"Thou art I..." 011___ice_queen_by_chopstickmadness

Back to top Go down
TenTen
Admin
TenTen

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

"Thou art I..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Thou art I..."   "Thou art I..." EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:44 pm

Bell was yelling something. "Use your persona, tenchan! you have to" She felt as if somebody had picked her up and held her tightly, she felt...Akihito. Her heart pounded hard and fast. [i]Bell can talk. It wasn't a Dream. I. am. dying she felt the gaping hole in her chest where the thron struck her. A dragon had come out of a dark sillouhette of a boy. If she didn't help him, he would die too, and therewas absolutely no way she was going to let him suffer the same fate. per....so....na she whispered with the very little energy she had. In her mind she screamed "WHEN THE DEATH BELL TOLLS: DARKNESS ARISE...THE HOUR HAS ARRIVED" out of her body rose her twin. The girl had the same face as she did. The same black hair, only this girl wore a bell around her neck. She wore a frown on her face, as if she appeared bored. Tenten loocked down at the gaping hole at her chest, and then back at the girl who looked just like her. This should be interesting she mumbled
Back to top Go down
Akihito
Admin
Akihito

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

"Thou art I..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Thou art I..."   "Thou art I..." EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:12 pm

The black smoke, rose off of of akihito's body and started to form a massive dragon. "Thou art I and I am thou....When darkness arises darkness must must destroy it. I am Bahamut, the pure destroyer. ". Bahamut rose out of Akihtio's body, a massive black dragon with Crimson eyes bore down on the enemy. Akihito need not say anything. He was going to destroy these things with the power he was given. Never again would he be a weakling to these creatures. A nasty side of his personality was showing. His killing intent was apparent. He was going to kill these things. Bahamut summoned two Black and blue flames and fired them at the creatures consuming them in a sea of darkness. Akihito's whole body was trembling with excitement. He remembered ten ten and ran back to her. He was now in slight confusion. The black dragon was still hanging above him, fierce and destructive and before him were not one but 2 ten ten's. He arn to the one that was on the ground. "Hey, hey are you ok? Say something you crazy little girl" Akihito was in a frenzy. He had worked himself up used osme power he just got and now there were two of the same person. It was almost too much for him to handle. His eyes still glowed the Crimson Red as e stared at her willing her to wake.
Back to top Go down
Cloud33
Admin
Cloud33

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

"Thou art I..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Thou art I..."   "Thou art I..." EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:54 pm

Akira noticed the others had found there way here as well and somehow obtain the same power he had. Akira still felt cocky and smirked 'Come on I dare anyone else to try and attack me!' he thought and Loki smirked mirroring his thoughts. However all the shadows that were once closing now had shied away and retreated "That's right you better run!" Akira shouted as Loki vanished into his shadow no longer being needed. Akira hurried over too the others and was surprised it was the girl he saw earlier was there "Is everyone alright?" he asked looking around. Akira then smiled noticing there weren't many problems "Guys we did it! I don't really understand how but we have this incredible power!" he said excited and look at his hands "They're our...'personas' right"" the very name sent power surging through his body. Yes truly he felt invincible like nothing could ever defeat him no matter how much it tried. "Now all I want to know now is where are we and what were those things" he said with a conflicted expression.

Suddenly he felt something approaching he spun around to see a single swirling black mass and then black wisps came speeding through buildings and from every street all around the city gathering into the swirls. The mass grew silent then suddenly burst vertically taking form into something terrifying other worldly. It's body became freakishly bulky and took a humanoid like form. Horns rose out of it's head and it's face was a mask twisted upside down. Crimson chains clamped themselves onto it's wrists and thick neck. The creature stood there it's hands clenching then it let out a enormous roar toward the group. There was nothing but sheer power radiating from it and Akira could feel it's was itching to rip each one of them limp from limp in malice. At first Akira had backed away but his tattoo shone once more reminding him of his resolve "I'm through Running..." with that Loki emerged out of the blue fog that had gather at Akira's feet once more read to do battle "Bring it on!" Akira shouted taking a offensive stance.
"Thou art I..." Neo_Minotaur

Back to top Go down
Zephyr Ballard
Admin
Zephyr Ballard

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

"Thou art I..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Thou art I..."   "Thou art I..." EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:41 am

His friends seemed to have beaten the shadows that challenged them, and acquired the same power as he did. He felt like a team of heroes doing what needed to be done. They all got together and with that, he could already feel the union they had. A smile came onto his face when he looked and saw that they were all unharmed. I'm good. Persona huh? You guys know what this means right? He asked. He planned on using this power to help people in any way possible. I have no idea what those things were. He said answering Akira's question.

As they were the only one's there, the air felt smothering, and the surrounding felt empty for a while before eerily filling with presence once more. This time, as a black mist that grouped into one spot and took the form of a much bigger beast. The mist solidified and revealed itself as a giant centaur looking creature. It looked to be the same species as the previous demons they fought off, and so with brimming confidence, Squall looked at the beast ready for battle. Lets do this guys! He yelled encouraging his team to defeat this thing, once and for all. He didn't have any weapons, and so he knew that he'd have to fully rely on Tengu for this. The white mist surrounded his body as he readied himself for this battle.
Back to top Go down
MsSugarPop
Members
MsSugarPop

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

"Thou art I..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Thou art I..."   "Thou art I..." EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:52 pm

Seeing that the monster that was attacking her was down, she started to feel relieved a bit and gave a sigh to prove it. The relief was then interrupted by the stinging pain in her knees and chin. She remembered that when she fell and when she was dragged, she scraped her skin against the pavement. There wasn't anything she could do about it now, though. Looking around, Yukino saw that one of the guys that was at the Bamboo BBQ was here too! How long was he standing there? Soon, the other boy came running over, asking if they were all right. Along with the other guy that gave his answer, she nodded along with him, too nervous to say even one word at the moment. Keeping up with her silence, she listened to the two converse about their situation. Their voices seemed to calm her in a way; their presence let her know that she wasn't alone and that she would have some sort of protection if things got bad. Yukino smiled at the very thought.

Bumping her calm heartbeat to one that was startled was the very silence that came. But the silence didn't stay long, for a black mist gathered in front of them and started to form another monster. Yukino trembled at the very sight of the creature, feeling its deathly intent upon them, and very much did not want to die a gruesome death. Yukinio's persona, Hyouka-Hime, still floated there by her side, ready to take whatever command she had in mind, and one that she was able to execute. Reminded that she had a way of protection or standing up against the threat, she calmed down just a little and stood there as confidently as she could without her knees shaking.
Back to top Go down
TenTen
Admin
TenTen

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

"Thou art I..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Thou art I..."   "Thou art I..." EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:30 pm

Tenten looked into the boy's eyes. Akihito. "This really wasn't a dream" she thought to herself. The Nekomimi clone that was her persona stood by, a bored look on her face. Tenten forced herself up. She wasn't giving without a fight! Looking around the area, she saw the girl from the cafe that left early (and gave quite a generous tip), Squall, akira, and Akihito. The pain was becoming unbearable and she wished it would just numb down a bit. Every one was fighting but her, and she was not about to lose out on a battle, injured or not.

All o fa sudden, the bell on her persona's neck chimed and an instrument made of shadow appeared on her hand. It was a silvery flute with floral engravings. Bell. Upon closer observation, the Nekomimi's ears were actually made of her own hair. "your name is Bells" she said. Bells nodded in response. Bell, the cat crawled up beside her and jumped onto Akihito's head "I sense trouble" She spoke. "there area few more shadows on the way and a really big one. Persona can fight them~! I'll guide you! Tenten nodded, "i need to heal she said. Bells, whom was waiting patiently at their side, pulled the flute up to her lips and began to play a beautiful and soothing melody. silver and pink magick flew from the end of the flute covering the wounds of both Akihito and Tenten, healing them. Tenten was amazed. She felt energized as the poison no longer slowed her system. She stood up and drew the dagger she kept in her boot. "No more missus nice girl" she threatened your ass is going down! at that thought, the flute in Bells's hand transformed into a pink and black electric guitar. it is on

Items/abilities gained::
Silver Flute of Restoration- (level 1) can heal wounds and restore 20% of HP for an individual ( -5SP per individual)
pink and black Electric guitar- (level 1) lightning based Attacks
Back to top Go down
Akihito
Admin
Akihito

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

"Thou art I..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Thou art I..."   "Thou art I..." EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:10 am

"Thou art I..." C8851502fd07e98cad9c67e0e3ce6083e598b2bc
Akihito looked around and was amazed by what he saw. Why was it that these specific people gathered in this area during this kind of time. This was utter madness. Bell, Ten Ten's cat had jumped onto his head and started talking. This was becoming too much. And fromt he conversations that he had overheard he had to conclude that he was the only sane person here. Why did everyone seem to be taking all this in stride. This kind of situation would be enough to overload anyone's logic processors but these guys seemed like it was the kind of thing they were waiting for and that made Akihito a little apprehensive. He noticed the power he had but he also took note that the power he had was also a danger if people did not understand how to use it. It's going to have to be something he would have to look into. He also took notice the differences between the persona that each person had. He noticed that many of them took upon a human appearance except his for some reason. He noticeably frowned at this turn of events. Why did it seem like he was some kind of monster while the others seemed more human. Again he would have to look into this whole persona thing. Ten Ten had been healed by something and he decided to let it be.

He stood up and looked at the new creature that had entered the area. His dragon Persona hovered above him. Bahamut loomed above everyone. He was definitely a big one, even when compared to the others and it seemed menacing. He could tell this one was dangerous, even if it were just in temper. It looked mean and if this was born form him he wasn't sure how to take that. But in the end he was still more worried about the things unfolded. Then something started coming this way. It was another one of those things but bigger. This was going to be bad. He readied himself for battle. Baamut stared it down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Thou art I..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Thou art I..."   "Thou art I..." Empty

Back to top Go down

"Thou art I..."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow of Genesis :: The World :: The Dark Labyrinth :: Entrance to the Labyrinth-
Jump to: