Shadow of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site created for Role Playing in the Persona Universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Sexximage.com
A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:46 am by 

» JetBrains ReSharper 7.1.25.234
A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:24 am by 

» Joshua_Drew Character WIP
A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:10 pm by Joshua_Drew

» The visitors (tenten and akihito closed)
A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:19 pm by Akihito

» Genji Tamisane
A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:21 am by Genji

» Ryokoshky Takeda
A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:08 pm by Akihito

» Yoshi Akamada
A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:17 am by Akihito

» Sonomori Anokoku
A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:15 am by Akihito

» "Thou art I..."
A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:10 am by Akihito

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
TenTen
A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) I_vote_lcapA day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) I_voting_barA day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) I_vote_rcap 
Akihito
A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) I_vote_lcapA day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) I_voting_barA day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) I_vote_rcap 
Cloud33
Zephyr Ballard
MsSugarPop
Arya
Genji
ryokoshky
Sonomori
Joshua_Drew

A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TenTen
Admin
TenTen

Character sheet
Health Points:
A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) Left_bar_bleue200/200A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP Bar:
A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) Left_bar_bleue200/200A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) Empty
PostSubject: A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao)   A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:13 pm

Post order: Tenten, Arya, Bao
Post Master: Tenten

Begin::

Tenten flipped her magazine. She was hiding on top of the main courtyards trees. She loved Arya, but today she didn't feel like attending a class session. She would rather train with Master Udong. However, he was out of town with Master Li. The leaves rustled above her as the wind blew them and Bell climbed up beside her. "there you are you silly cat!" tenten said, stroking her beloved cat. She purred in response to her Master's touch. Out in the distance she could hear the maids, the guards, her mother, and even Arya out searching for her. She stiffled a giggle, They have no idea where she is. It really was a good day out, and as much as she loved English, she didn't want to study, not today when the weather's so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Arya
Members
Arya

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao)   A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:19 pm

Arya was out searching for her missing student. That girl, she thought, I'm gunna find her I swear to it. Just then she heard a stifled giggle from above her. "Tenten get your butt down here right now and come read with me. You may enjoy the beautiful day when you have finished your classes." Arya waited with her hand on her hip for Tenten to come down, already thinking about how behind they were in class. "If you come down now we can have class outside. I wont even make you read I'll read it to you. AND I'll do all the voices just please come down"
Back to top Go down
TenTen
Admin
TenTen

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao)   A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Bao was strolling along, tormenting his guests when he heard Arya, his future bride's new teacher. He didn't care much for Arya, mainly because she tended to steal tenten away from him for useless stuff like school and placing such non lady like thoughts in her head. He headed over to examine the situation. "Arya" he said spitefully, "where is tenten?" he sighed when he looked up. "get down from there! we have to pick out your wedding dress!! The designers are already here and i don't want you to embarass me in front of all of china!" he mumbled, glaring at Arya "She won't be tutored today, Arya, she will be with me. We have more important matters to discuss. More important than...say....you" he gave her a fake smile but glared up at tenten. "come to me my love"
Back to top Go down
TenTen
Admin
TenTen

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao)   A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Tenten Groaned when she heard bao. That asshole she thought to herself. There was absolutely no way she was ever in the entire world going to marry him. He was an ass: to put it simply. She'd much rather stay with Arya, but sometimes she didn't seem to have a choice. Tenten started coughing and winked at Bell I think i'm feeling quite ill she coughed again. Bell seemed to roll her eyes "she's faking it" bell called down. Of course, neither bao nor tenten could understand her, but arya should be able to. I don't think i can pick out a wedding dress today, Master Bao...or read. I have...Ican'tgetoutofthistree-itis. It's a rare disease where i must be up on a tree all day because when my feet touch the ground, I'll die! she coughed again for good measure. Bell seemed to laugh Arya don't listen to her, she's totally faking it...it's so obvious, her acting sucks!
Back to top Go down
Arya
Members
Arya

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao)   A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:14 am

Arya gave Bao one of her famous death glares. "Tenten IS coming with me today Bao. You had her yesterday and the designers can come back another day." With a flip of her hair and a giggle at the look of anger on his face she started to climb the tree Tenten was sitting in. "There is nno such disease my tiny one. I am coming up to get you unless you get your butt down here at once." Straddling a branch Arya winked at Bao. "She's mine today. Get lost."

Last edited by Arya on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TenTen
Admin
TenTen

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao)   A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:09 pm

Bao glared back at Arya. There was definately nothing he could do about her. His father loved her as a teacher, and she did control Tenten fairly well. "You have thirty minutes with her" He said, as he did an about face and stalked off. He ahd other worries, such as tormenting the little kids and stealing candy from newborns.

((exit bao))

Poster order: tenten, Arya
Back to top Go down
TenTen
Admin
TenTen

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao)   A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:15 pm

Tenten Groaned and tried to climb higher, but there were only so many branches. When she reached a dead end, she leaned her head against the tree trunk. "do I have to?" She whined "Arya never ever ever ever ever trains with me any more, it's been twenty four hours! i've had enough reading! i read in my sleep!! can't i have a day off??" Though she did want to thank her for sending Bao away. Bao irritated the crap out of Tenten, he irritated her just by being there and breathing. She sighed and swung her legs, observing her teacher struggle into the tree. Surprisingly enough, Arya was pretty decent at climbing, Unafraid and swift, though still slightly clumsy. The Ten year old yawned and stroked Bell who had climbed up along with her.

Bell climbed alongside her master. Arya was coming up which was good since she hated being stuck her lazy master all the time We should really build a tree house up here Bell purred. "maybe master woud be more than happy to study inside a treehouse it really was a beautiful day, however Bell didn't want to spend it in a tree. However, the clever cat knew that if she left tenten to her own devices, she'd get her ass whooped out in the streets in a Millisecond.
Back to top Go down
Arya
Members
Arya

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao)   A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Happy that Bao was gone, Arya continued to climb the tree. Hearing Tenten's conversation she called up, "if you come down and do one lesson we will go train and I'll teach you some more dagger play. Just please come down, I hate being in this tree." Arya stared up and called to Bell "Bell my love help me out here>"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao)   A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao) Empty

Back to top Go down

A day with the Teacher (Tenten Arya and Bao)
Page 1 of 1