Shadow of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site created for Role Playing in the Persona Universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Sexximage.com
Shadow of the Genesis: Main Plot EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:46 am by 

» JetBrains ReSharper 7.1.25.234
Shadow of the Genesis: Main Plot EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:24 am by 

» Joshua_Drew Character WIP
Shadow of the Genesis: Main Plot EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:10 pm by Joshua_Drew

» The visitors (tenten and akihito closed)
Shadow of the Genesis: Main Plot EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:19 pm by Akihito

» Genji Tamisane
Shadow of the Genesis: Main Plot EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:21 am by Genji

» Ryokoshky Takeda
Shadow of the Genesis: Main Plot EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:08 pm by Akihito

» Yoshi Akamada
Shadow of the Genesis: Main Plot EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:17 am by Akihito

» Sonomori Anokoku
Shadow of the Genesis: Main Plot EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:15 am by Akihito

» "Thou art I..."
Shadow of the Genesis: Main Plot EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:10 am by Akihito

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
TenTen
Shadow of the Genesis: Main Plot I_vote_lcapShadow of the Genesis: Main Plot I_voting_barShadow of the Genesis: Main Plot I_vote_rcap 
Akihito
Shadow of the Genesis: Main Plot I_vote_lcapShadow of the Genesis: Main Plot I_voting_barShadow of the Genesis: Main Plot I_vote_rcap 
Cloud33
Zephyr Ballard
MsSugarPop
Arya
Genji
ryokoshky
Sonomori
Joshua_Drew

Shadow of the Genesis: Main Plot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TenTen
Admin
TenTen

Character sheet
Health Points:
Shadow of the Genesis: Main Plot Left_bar_bleue200/200Shadow of the Genesis: Main Plot Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP Bar:
Shadow of the Genesis: Main Plot Left_bar_bleue200/200Shadow of the Genesis: Main Plot Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Shadow of the Genesis: Main Plot Empty
PostSubject: Shadow of the Genesis: Main Plot   Shadow of the Genesis: Main Plot EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:00 pm

The city of Kobé remains as one of the normal Japanese cities. It's a popular coastal city, however there have been rumors that at 12:00 am there is a "Midnight Club" hosted for whoever wants to attend in Harborpark: A popular amusement location. However ,as the rumor goes, once you enter the party they say you never come out. More and more high school students and young adults have begun to go missing and the public is growing more aware and panic is beginning to set in.... just what is going on anyway? With this new underground club of high schoolers are attending, something isn't good about this...

The Shadows
: In truth, at 12 AM Harborpark Twists into the Dark Labyrinth with countless shadows within that kill anyone trapped within the maze attacking at the first sign of fear. Shadows themselves are anthropomorphic personification of the negative emotions of humanity as a whole. They are the dark thoughts that hide within everyone's psyche and manifest as shadow creatures.

Persona
: There exist people who can invoke a persona. Though having the potential to use one is the only way to battle the shadows. It is extremely rare to have the potential because invoking a persona puts an enormous strain on one's body.

What is a Persona?: Persona is the name given to a shadow born when someone's innermost secrets, desires etc... are personified. A Shadow in the form of a look-alike is the incarnation of the negative personality facets and repressed emotions that the person tries to deny. If one cannot accept the Shadow-self, or rather, if they refuse to acknowledge what they want to keep hidden most, the Shadow becomes enraged, attracting all nearby lesser Shadows to itself and transforming into a monster which attempts to kill the person it spawned from. If one can face oneself and admit to what the Shadow-self says, then the Shadow transforms into a Persona loyal to its user. Persona is formed by having one's ego master its Shadow. So in truth, the only way to battle a shadow is to use one yourself.

Mark of a Persona : Those who have obtained a persona gain a tattoo corresponding to it on a wrist. From this tattoo they can invoke their persona.

Rouge Persona Users: There exist people whom have twisted ideals and wish to assist the shadows. They do not have the potential needed to handle a persona so they take harmful and eventually fatal drugs to force it out. Their persona is incredibly unstable and causes negative effects on the user's physical and mental health. Possibly even death...

The Shadow's Pattern: There exist "special" shadows that appear every full moon. What happens the labrinth twists and changes shape and structure that signals one is present within.

The Rouge Persona Users goal: They wish to assist the shadows in killing as many people as possible and using the blood/souls to appease Yomi. They believe sacrificing one city is better than the whole world. Because if not appeased, Yomi will create a second underworld on Earth...

Do you think you have what it takes to save the world?

Back to top Go down

Shadow of the Genesis: Main Plot
Page 1 of 1