Shadow of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site created for Role Playing in the Persona Universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Sexximage.com
New friends feast EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:46 am by 

» JetBrains ReSharper 7.1.25.234
New friends feast EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:24 am by 

» Joshua_Drew Character WIP
New friends feast EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:10 pm by Joshua_Drew

» The visitors (tenten and akihito closed)
New friends feast EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:19 pm by Akihito

» Genji Tamisane
New friends feast EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:21 am by Genji

» Ryokoshky Takeda
New friends feast EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:08 pm by Akihito

» Yoshi Akamada
New friends feast EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:17 am by Akihito

» Sonomori Anokoku
New friends feast EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:15 am by Akihito

» "Thou art I..."
New friends feast EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:10 am by Akihito

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
TenTen
New friends feast I_vote_lcapNew friends feast I_voting_barNew friends feast I_vote_rcap 
Akihito
New friends feast I_vote_lcapNew friends feast I_voting_barNew friends feast I_vote_rcap 
Cloud33
Zephyr Ballard
MsSugarPop
Arya
Genji
ryokoshky
Sonomori
Joshua_Drew

New friends feast

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud33
Admin
Cloud33

Character sheet
Health Points:
New friends feast Left_bar_bleue200/200New friends feast Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP Bar:
New friends feast Left_bar_bleue200/200New friends feast Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

New friends feast Empty
PostSubject: New friends feast   New friends feast EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:12 pm

Akira entered the restaurant laughing along the way. Squall and he were talking about a multitude of things and turned out they had a lot in common, including the same sense of humor. "Hey there how many?" the receptionist asked "Just two" Akira replied "Alright right this way please" the receptionist handed them a menus then lead them to a booth "Someone will be with you shortly" she said and walked back to her station.

"Jeez is this necessary?" Akira thought aloud finding humor in the fact that it was a BBQ restaurant and they acted like it was 5 star one. Akira skimmed through the menu but he already knew what he wanted: Kobe Beef steak, which was the best in the world in his opinion. "Well it's not pizza but Kobe is known for it's beef you should check it out" Akira said to Squall. It was odd it felt like he had known Squall for years even though he just met him today, perhaps he was just easy to get along with
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Ballard
Admin
Zephyr Ballard

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

New friends feast Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends feast   New friends feast EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:23 pm

As they walked in, there was a receptionist that walked them to their seats. They thought pretty highly of themselves it seemed. But they had reason to, with the best steak in the world. Squall just had to try it. The two of them talked, and they realized that they had much in common. The year was starting off great. Akira suggested the steak to him. Im already convinced to try it. He said. He noticed that he was so much more cheery than he used to be. This must be what fun feels like he thought. The only people he ever talked to were the baggers at grocery stores when he was buying dinner. He took a few looks around the place to see how fresh things felt. It was spectacularly sunny and even though they were inside of a building, he could feel a pleasant breeze. So, what should I expect here in Kobé? He wanted to know, so that he could welcome any surprises that came his way.
Back to top Go down
MsSugarPop
Members
MsSugarPop

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

New friends feast Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends feast   New friends feast EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:51 pm

Today Yukino's father was out on a business trip, and usually her mother and father go out to lunch on days like these. Seeing as her father wasn't here, her mom decided to pull her immediately after school to the Bamboo BBQ. "Yukino, what's wrong? You hardly have touched your food." her mom said, watching Yukino stick her fork in the barbecue beef, seeing it split tenderly. The food actually looked very good, but all that was on Yukino's mind was that she didn't go to the meeting for her art club and was wondering what they were doing today. "You kind of pulled me out of art club, today, mom. I feel like they're all doing some sort of fun activity and... I don't like being in my school uniform in public!" She blushed a little at the thought of almost anyone entering the restaurant knowing what school she was from. She sort of shivered, too. One that was creeped out by the thought of someone following her to school. Yukino's mother simply read her facial expression and said, "Eat your food sweetie, you'll feel better." At that thought, she looked back down at her food, coming back from the world she spaced out it in, and started to politely chow down on the succulent barbecue beef on her plate.
Back to top Go down
TenTen
Admin
TenTen

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

New friends feast Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends feast   New friends feast EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:02 pm

"two on the front" the receptionist called to tenten, she had arrived moments earlier and was tying a perfect ribbon around her uniform. she pulled the sleeves up and her long black hair which was once down was now tied in a tight ponytail clipped by a pink butterfly clip. "Hello" she said...then surprise as she looked up "Fancy meeting you two here" she said "uhm come this please" she led them to a table in her section beside a girl and her mother. then seated them. "uhh can i get you your drinks?" tenten said, a purple fuzzy pen and a pink butterfly print notepad in hand. she took down whatever drinks they ordered, then made her rounds to her other customers.

Turning to the girl and her mother, tenten smiled brightly "is there anything else i can get for you two?" she asked politely, taking up their empty plates.
Back to top Go down
Akihito
Admin
Akihito

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

New friends feast Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends feast   New friends feast EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Akihito had just gotten back from taking care of somethings back at his home. He was required to do some dealings in the underworld therefore he would have to go. Afterwards he was left to his own devices. He decided to try and find those guys at the restaurant. Maybe they would not be completely terrified of him. He wore nnormal clothing, albeit somewhat expensive clothing, he didn't exactly know the value of money therefore he bought things without really caring for the price. Some things he wore were expensive and other were. They all looked fine though. He walked into the resturant and looked around. Someone came up to him but he didn't hear what she was saying he caught ten ten's eye and blushed sliughtly. Damn what the fuck was happenign to him lately. Whatever. He saw the guys and walked straight over to their table and sat down without saying hello. He never had any firends so he didn't know the correct protocol. "So wassup guys....?"
Back to top Go down
https://shadowofgenesis.forumotion.com
Cloud33
Admin
Cloud33

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

New friends feast Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends feast   New friends feast EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:51 pm

Akira was eager to answer "What to expect? Well Kobe is coastal city so there's a lot to do around here, not to mention we have a lot of great places for hanging out. Oh! Speaking of which I gotta show you Harborland! That's where everyone hangs out" He said really excited. So far this day was turning out well, Tenten had taken their order and seemed to lose that crazy edge which was a relief in itself, Squall is turning out to be a really cool friend, and Akihito didn't kill Akira!

Just then Akihito took a seat at their booth. Akira initial jumped out of surprise but he could see Akihito wasn't being hostile so what the hell why not try to make friends with the Yakuza "Hey Akihito-san I was just telling Squall-san about what to expect here in Kobe" Akira replied and looked around a bit. Someone caught his eye, it seemed to be a girl with her mother. Usually Akira didn't pay attention but something about her struck him "wow.." he uttered.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Ballard
Admin
Zephyr Ballard

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

New friends feast Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends feast   New friends feast EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:13 pm

Hm, Harborland. Sounded nice he thought. This city was an amazing place. He wondered why his father hadnt talked about it much. He was feeling pretty good about things so far. His order was done by none other than Tenten, who seemed to have no traces of the in your face personality she had before. Hey, so this is what you had to do? Well it was a good reason to refuse his offer he thought. When your off, you should join up with us. He offered. The two talked a little more about school until Akihito walked in and imediatley sat next to him. Squall scooted over to allow him some more room. Soon an silent spell hit the table as Akira jumped a little. He realized that, being a gang member, everybody must've been scared of him. But Squall had no reason to be. He had just met the guy, so he decided to do the right thing and show that he wasnt scared of him, like everyone else. Its probably what he would want. So, what grade are you in? He asked attempting to make idle conversation. He caught sight of Akira checking out a girl at the next table. His mouth dropped a little. She was quite cute and seemed to hide her personality like the others, but he could tell that Akira already called mental dibs. Hey Akira. Want to see her swoon? I think all I'd have to say is Ciao, penso che tu sia una delle cose più prelevate io abbia mai visto, and she'll probably pass out. Bonus points if she looks it up to find out what it means he thought to himself. He would try to make a move, but he didnt want to with the girls mom right there. When an adult is in the room, he feels like he has to act like one so they'll see him as a competent young adult. He hated looking like a little kid.
Back to top Go down
MsSugarPop
Members
MsSugarPop

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

New friends feast Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends feast   New friends feast EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:31 pm

When the waitress named "Ten Ten" came by and asked if they needed anything as she took their plates, Yukino's mother chimed in before she could shake her head with the response "No." "Ah, yes please, can I get some coffee?" Her mother always needed to drink coffee throughout the day since she worked late at night on commissions. "I think I'll have another water, too," Yukino said, placing her last order. As the waitress left the table, she happened to glance around the restaurant and over to the table next to hers, seeing a boy about her age looking at her. Not only that, but one of his friends had looked at her, too! A light blush coming to her cheeks, she looked away and down to her bracelet on her wrist that covered her newly acquired tattoo. Oh no, they probably know what school I go to now!, the thought made her heart pound and she couldn't bring herself to look back up at the moment. She was curious to see if they were still looking, but this kind of thing was new to her, so she just decided to sit there and fidget in her seat. Her mother looked at her with a rather puzzled expression, wondering why her daughter was so flustered. "You okay, Yukino? You haven't got a feaver, do you? Why don't you go to the bathroom and wash up?" "S-Sure mom, I'll do just that!" And with that said, she quickly got up from her chair, pushed it in and made her way to the restroom.
Back to top Go down
TenTen
Admin
TenTen

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

New friends feast Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends feast   New friends feast EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:27 am

tenten took their orders and returned with their drinks in hand. Her back ached, and heart pounded when she caught Akihito sitting by squall and Akira "Great, the gang's all here' she mumbled sarcastically. She sighed deeply, and went around from table to table, seeing if others needed anything else. When she finally had her break, she leaned on the main counter of the Bar. "Rough night?" The manager asked, he had a kind look on his face, though he did work for the Yakuza and that in itself made her more cautious around him. "Tsh, it's alright" she mumbled in reply. She was required to be bouncy and happy around her customers, the manager and the staff were two different stories. Tenten observed her friends chatting, Squall was speaking in italian, Akira was gawking at the girl like an idiot and she assumed Akihito was, too. What did she expect? she was average at most and millions of girls were way prettier than she'll ever be. Tenten sighed once more as a customer flagged her down. She strode over to them. The new customers wore suspicious looking black hooded cloaks. "Tenten" one of them said. Tenten gave him a blank look. She couldn't really see the face to ID the man. "Tenten, I put a lot of money in you for your fight next week. Do. Not. Fail. me" the mystery man said. Tenten rolled her eyes. "I don't know what you're talking about...can i take your order, sir?" she said through gritted teeth. Her temper rose from his tone, he sounded just like Bao. "who does he think he is?" she thought to herself. "Tenten Never Loses a fight at the fight club" The fight club was the other job she worked in. It, too was owned and operated by the Yakuza. She began in the summer and hasn't lost a battle since. "Hopefully the other customer's didn't hear them" she thought to herself, though she doubted it since the table of the black hooded men were close to Akihito, squalls, and akira's table as well as the other girl's.
Back to top Go down
Akihito
Admin
Akihito

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

New friends feast Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends feast   New friends feast EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:32 pm

Akihito started looking around. He didn't really know what to talk about in this kind of situation. He didn't really have friends so hanging out with these guys felt a little off. He found Ten Ten again and just started watching her. He kind of just zoned out at this point. She was short and to him she was pretty. He did not realize it himself but he was checking her out. Well at least it could now be said that e was a normal guy. However, Akihito did not know the difference between checking her out and taking her measure. he knew something was different though. His heart started pounding every time he looked at her. Damn and it wouldn't stop. Sometimes he really hated things he could not take control of. Every time she looked over back to the Table he would avert his eyes. His face became flushed as he looked down. I guess no one would have pegged him for being the shy type. Of course he didn't even understand why he was acting this way to begin with. Wasn't this the same girl he was frustrated with earlier. He started thinking and his thoughts became confusing so he let out a sigh and looked around. However he could tell something was off today, something strange was going to happen soon. The was something else that bothered him. When he was fighting Ten Ten earlier he had noticed it. Her fighting style was similar to a girl who fought in the club owned by his family. His family controlled the whole area so it was also. Even the cops were under the Hanayama control, seeing as his dad use to be a cop it wasn't hard to get into the system. Now Akihito had towo reasons to look at the asian, for 1 he was interested and 2 he was also interested, both for different reasons. He did not try to hide the fact that he was looking at her. That's is except when she looked his way. He was taught that if your going to dod something then jsut do it and don't worry about what will happen next. However he was still a little embarrassed and he didn't understand why. His face flushed slightly pink, not enough to draw attention but enough to notice *I'm have got to be going insane* he thought to himself. This girl was dangerous and he was positive taht she was and is the champion of his arena. The hooded guy probably put a bet on her or something. Well he'd thiink about that later, that guy wouldn't dare lay a finger on her. That was when Akihito noticed a bit of protectiveness *Dammit what the hell is going on* he thought as he tried to return his thoughts to the table.
Back to top Go down
Cloud33
Admin
Cloud33

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

New friends feast Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends feast   New friends feast EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:08 pm

Akira and the young woman locked eyes for a split second and he felt his heart skip a beat 'Oh no she's looking at me uh...look away!' he screamed mentally then quickly tore his gaze away as a blush rose on his cheeks. He looked at Squall puzzled at his native language and laughed "Jeez do girls really like that?" He asked.

Before long as the young women past them to head to the bathroom and Akira let out a sigh of embarrassment 'Nice going Akira you probably creeped her out' he thought before resting his chin in the palm of his hand, so far though the day was going well and by now night had definitely set in. Not that he minded after all he could just take the main roads home, he lived pretty close to Harborland so the lights from it were always a sign his home was nearby.

That's when he noticed a couple of hooded strangers walking in, in that instant his headache started to come back even stronger now 'Agh....what the hell?' he grasped the side of his head with his left hand. It felt like pressure was building up inside him. He looked around trying to take his mind off the pain and noticed Akihito checking out Tenten without any shame. "H-hey Akihito-san what are you doing?" he said because a couple people around the restaurant were beginning to notice. Something then caught his eye, the hooded figures were staring directly at their table, he couldn't see their faces but there was something definitely eerie about it
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Ballard
Admin
Zephyr Ballard

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

New friends feast Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends feast   New friends feast EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:33 pm

After speaking in Italian for a while he realized that he was talking to walls. Akira was gazing at the girl from across the table and Akihito was checking out Tenten. Sigh.... so, you guys want to go talk to them? I'll wait here... A Third wheel feeling was arising once more, until he realized; with the two of them paired off, he wasn't even needed on this wagon. The day went well until he thought of that. When Akira tore his eyes from his crush, he asked if girls actually liked it. I don't know, but its likely they will. He looked at Akihito not for a second releasing his gaze on Tenten. The guy was obviously in love, if not then in intense like. Hey, Akihito. When she gets off, you should get her number. Talk about old times and stuff. He suggested. Seeing as how his two new friends were about to pair up he was half convinced to leave. Just my luck He mumbled to himself, before he prepared to get up. The only thing that stopped him was the sight of a few hooded guys, staring right at them. The other two didn't seem to notice in their distraction, but they were certainly looking their way. A headache hit him as he turned away from the strange men. nggg.... He couldn't understand what was going on. Maybe he was just tired. Trying so many new things in one day would usually do this to a person... right? He took a drink of his water, but to no effect. The men just kept looking. It was night time before he noticed, and the strange men got up and left. They left, but the headache stayed. eh... I've got this killer headache guys. Im thinking about leaving soon... It was a much better excuse than feeling lonely.
Back to top Go down
MsSugarPop
Members
MsSugarPop

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

New friends feast Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends feast   New friends feast EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:31 pm

After she was done drying her face from giving it a good splash in the restroom, she walked back out into the dining area heading back to her table. The majority of the way she was looking at the floor, but glanced up a couple of times to see if those two guys that looked at her before were still there. They were, but the thought was immediately erased from her mind when she looked up at her own table and saw that her mother had ordered another plate of food! Yukino walked over to her table and sat down in disbelief of her mother's bottomless pit. Out of all of the times she has had a dinner with her, she had never seen her eat this much before. I guess it's different when it's around this time... how does she keep her figure like that?! she thought. "Mom, don't you think we'd better go? It's starting to get dark. And you still have commissions on hold." As soon as she finished her sentence she felt a bit of a pang in her frontal lobe and gained a chill feeling. "Calm down, I haven't eaten most of this morning. I'm really hungry. If you want to go that badly, you can either walk home or I'll try and finish this last dish" her mom replied to her, gobbling her food like she hadn't eaten in days. Yukino watched her mother as she pondered in her head on what to do. She looked over to the guys at the next table over and it seemed as though they were suffering the same symptoms as her. Surely, this could not be a coincidence. "I think I'll just walk home, mom. Thanks for the meal, I love you!" She gave her mom a small standing hug after getting up from her chair and pushing it in. Before she started to leave, she placed money on the table for the waitress's tip. "I've got it covered." Yukino then picked up her things and started to leave the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
TenTen
Admin
TenTen

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

New friends feast Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends feast   New friends feast EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:58 pm

"Have a nice day!" Tenten called as she watched the girl leave. She left her mother on the table finishing up her latest acquisition. The mother ate more than Master Udong does, and master udong can gulf down 10 plates of Tenten's spaghetti. She shook her head in disbelief as she picked up the tip and pocketed it in her apron's pocket. She made a ton out of cash from tips and the prize money from the fights weren't bad either. She picked up the dirty plates from all the other tables and placed them in the "dirty dish" receptacle that was to go to cleaning area of the restaurant's kitchen. "Tenten, you're off in five minutes Yumi-chan is here to take your shift. you may go" the manager called from behind the cash register. She gave a greatful bow and said "thank you very much! i'll work hard again tomorrow evening!" Her head throbbed, but she still kept up her smile. The group was already beginning to break away from each other. Squall had left, and Akira looked sick, Akihito was looking at the door...away from her. Probably staring at that other chick tenten said, dismissing it. She was downright clueless when it came to guys, and Akihito was no different than any other guy. Except maybe that he was the only mafia member that actually possessed something close to a heart other than master Udong. She clutched her head for a moment, her mark burning, but she didn't want to show aggression while she was still at the restaurant and wearing the apron. She didn't need to get fired, not on her third week in the job. She shook it off, having high tolerance for pain helped, but this felt too damn much. Tenten approached the table, but didn't really smile at Akira or Akihito. She thought a while about what to say, her throat tightening, "I'm off from the restaurant right now, but i have to get home since it's really late" Akihito didn't once look at her, but she caught akira's friendly eye. The look says that he was in massive pain and he was doing a sucky job at trying to hide it. Tenten almost giggled, if it weren't for the exact same sensation that she felt. Her replacement yumi was serving the hooded men now, although they hardly paid any attention to her. One of the men was looking out the door where squall and Yukino disappeared into. The other one, the one that placed a high bet on Tenten was looking straight at the group. It gave her the creeps, which was odd since she could probably kick both of their asses in three seconds flat. "Here," she said, slapping down three pieces of paper with her cell number and Email on it. She didn't look to see, but they were the extra tickets to the fight club she was supposed to have on friday at the club. five VIP guests were allowed for the fighters to invite, Her mother and master udong were certainly welcome, however she didn't have many friends and so that left her with three extra. "In case of emergency, third one's for Squall...give it to him when you see him. or don't i don't really care" she mumbled heaving a deep sigh and heading out into the dark night.
Back to top Go down
Akihito
Admin
Akihito

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

New friends feast Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends feast   New friends feast EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:09 pm

Akihito averted his eyes yet again. It was annoying that he could not look the girl in the face. Shit this pisses him off. His face screwed up and he gained a headache. But this was for a different reason. However he couldn't really place his figure on it. His face screwed up and he looked up at ten ten leaving. He ignroed what Akira and Squall had ssaid about him look at ten ten. He picked up what she had laid down on the table. "Dude I'mma head out as well" Akihito said. His face was screwed up cause he didn't liek the fact that he was such an idiot when it came to women. Why was that even on hsi mind. He didn't usually think about girls liek this. Akihito left. he didn't want to think about this any longer and headed out before anything else happened to piss him off.
Back to top Go down
Cloud33
Admin
Cloud33

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

New friends feast Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends feast   New friends feast EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:41 pm

Akira nodded as the two told him they were leaving. By this time his head was pounding and he knew it was best to go home as well and rest. He left money on the table before standing up, Akira reached into his pocket and was shocked at how late it had gotten "11:55?!" he said in disbelief. He'd never been out so late before! "Alright that's enough fun for one day" he uttered and left the restaurant as well feeling his headache intensify.

(Moving to Dark Labyrinth)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New friends feast Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends feast   New friends feast Empty

Back to top Go down

New friends feast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow of Genesis :: The World :: The City of Kobé :: Bamboo BBQ-
Jump to: