Shadow of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site created for Role Playing in the Persona Universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Sexximage.com
Plans for the Day EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:46 am by 

» JetBrains ReSharper 7.1.25.234
Plans for the Day EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:24 am by 

» Joshua_Drew Character WIP
Plans for the Day EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:10 pm by Joshua_Drew

» The visitors (tenten and akihito closed)
Plans for the Day EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:19 pm by Akihito

» Genji Tamisane
Plans for the Day EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:21 am by Genji

» Ryokoshky Takeda
Plans for the Day EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:08 pm by Akihito

» Yoshi Akamada
Plans for the Day EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:17 am by Akihito

» Sonomori Anokoku
Plans for the Day EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:15 am by Akihito

» "Thou art I..."
Plans for the Day EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:10 am by Akihito

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
TenTen
Plans for the Day I_vote_lcapPlans for the Day I_voting_barPlans for the Day I_vote_rcap 
Akihito
Plans for the Day I_vote_lcapPlans for the Day I_voting_barPlans for the Day I_vote_rcap 
Cloud33
Zephyr Ballard
MsSugarPop
Arya
Genji
ryokoshky
Sonomori
Joshua_Drew

Plans for the Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud33
Admin
Cloud33

Character sheet
Health Points:
Plans for the Day Left_bar_bleue200/200Plans for the Day Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP Bar:
Plans for the Day Left_bar_bleue200/200Plans for the Day Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Plans for the Day Empty
PostSubject: Plans for the Day   Plans for the Day EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Akira walked out of the school and took a look around: there was acouple trees along the walking path on both sides and the sun was being to set in the sky "Guess we were in there as longer than I thought" he muttered. He walked to the school gate and leaned against the marble wall waiting for Squall.

The air was cool having lost the edge of the day and it seemed like a perfect time to hang out. 'Squall huh? Seems like a cool guy...wouldn't mind having a friend I guess' Akira thought. Ever since the accident Akira hadn't had much time to be a regular teenage and had to grow up almost over night, the way he saw it he deserved a little down time to recuperate.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Ballard
Admin
Zephyr Ballard

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

Plans for the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Day   Plans for the Day EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:55 pm

Squall finally got out of the the locker rooms. He was preoccupied with brushing his hair. For a guy, it was pretty long, but its a usual sight in Venice. He looked up to see Akira. While he felt that Akira was pretty shy, he thought it was quite convenient to have a friend that was similar to himself. Seeing as how he never had friends, with all the responsibilities he had. But ever since his dad died 6 months ago, he felt like large shackles were lifted from him. As if he had the freedom to do so much more than he could handle. He smiled thinking that this was what his father intended to do. He walked over to Akira to choose where they go for the day. There wasnt any homework, so they were free to do a lot. Come va, You ready to head out? He couldnt speak japanese like a pro, but he could understand it just fine. The two of them headed out into the city, ready to have a good time.

((((((((((Moving to the city of Kobe))))))))))))
Back to top Go down

Plans for the Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow of Genesis :: The World :: Ryokoku High :: School Gates-
Jump to: