Shadow of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site created for Role Playing in the Persona Universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Sexximage.com
Akira Yuminaka EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:46 am by 

» JetBrains ReSharper 7.1.25.234
Akira Yuminaka EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:24 am by 

» Joshua_Drew Character WIP
Akira Yuminaka EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:10 pm by Joshua_Drew

» The visitors (tenten and akihito closed)
Akira Yuminaka EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:19 pm by Akihito

» Genji Tamisane
Akira Yuminaka EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:21 am by Genji

» Ryokoshky Takeda
Akira Yuminaka EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:08 pm by Akihito

» Yoshi Akamada
Akira Yuminaka EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:17 am by Akihito

» Sonomori Anokoku
Akira Yuminaka EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:15 am by Akihito

» "Thou art I..."
Akira Yuminaka EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:10 am by Akihito

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
TenTen
Akira Yuminaka I_vote_lcapAkira Yuminaka I_voting_barAkira Yuminaka I_vote_rcap 
Akihito
Cloud33
Zephyr Ballard
MsSugarPop
Arya
Genji
ryokoshky
Sonomori
Joshua_Drew

Akira Yuminaka

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cloud33
Admin
Cloud33

Character sheet
Health Points:
Akira Yuminaka Left_bar_bleue200/200Akira Yuminaka Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP Bar:
Akira Yuminaka Left_bar_bleue200/200Akira Yuminaka Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Akira Yuminaka Empty
PostSubject: Akira Yuminaka   Akira Yuminaka EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:20 pm

"How strong do I have to become so no one will be hurt?"
●●Akira Yuminaka

Akira Yuminaka Anime_dark_gothic_boy_-_0031-1-1-1

Title: Aki or Kira

Sex: Male

Personality: Akira is generally soft spoken but will speak up when he feels the need to. Normally he is a careful and cautious young man. However when the need arises he can become exceptionally courageous young man. Under pressure and can focus at a moment’s notice to figure out how to approach a crisis. Toward his friends he is protective and will willing to himself in harms way for them. loyal to bone, while toward his enemies he is cold and resolute. He is also very stubborn when it comes to the truth and find it hard to accept things even if the answer is right in front of him.

Bio: Akira was born into the famed Yuminaka family. His family since the 1900s had run a local inn, The White Lotus, and it had become renoun for its quality. Over the ages they had saved every penny they earned in case of an dire emergency. Even after WWII the family continued to save out of necessity and fear of losing their wealth and continued to run the Inn. Akira’s parents continued the tradition until his father passed away leaving his mother to run it on her own.

Of course the strain was immense so she discontinued the Inn service and kept the location as a home for her and her two sons. Akira was torn about his father’s death and began to be a terror to his little brother Kai. Eventually it had gotten so such a terrible point one night that Akira’s mother had to take Kai away from the Inn. While she was gone she ending up getting into a car crash that left her brain dead and took Kai’s life. Suddenly Akira was cast into such a heavy responsibility and the brat he once was disappeared overnight. Now Akira stays inside the Inn and periodically visits his mother in the hospital after school. Although lately he has been hearing about a party that goes on during the night time. Could be worth checking out right?

Persona: Loki the god of Discord and Mischief Akira Yuminaka Loki Specializes in Bufu and Defensive skills.

Arcana: Fool

Alignment:The Underground

Theme Song: ["Word of the Voice " -Flow]

Weapon: A Halberd

Other: Akira lives in the inn and off of the fortune his family has amassed.
Back to top Go down

Akira Yuminaka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow of Genesis :: General :: Profiles :: Approved Applications :: The Underground-
Jump to: