Shadow of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site created for Role Playing in the Persona Universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Sexximage.com
let's cleanup the fighting! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:46 am by 

» JetBrains ReSharper 7.1.25.234
let's cleanup the fighting! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:24 am by 

» Joshua_Drew Character WIP
let's cleanup the fighting! EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:10 pm by Joshua_Drew

» The visitors (tenten and akihito closed)
let's cleanup the fighting! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:19 pm by Akihito

» Genji Tamisane
let's cleanup the fighting! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:21 am by Genji

» Ryokoshky Takeda
let's cleanup the fighting! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:08 pm by Akihito

» Yoshi Akamada
let's cleanup the fighting! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:17 am by Akihito

» Sonomori Anokoku
let's cleanup the fighting! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:15 am by Akihito

» "Thou art I..."
let's cleanup the fighting! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:10 am by Akihito

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
TenTen
let's cleanup the fighting! I_vote_lcaplet's cleanup the fighting! I_voting_barlet's cleanup the fighting! I_vote_rcap 
Akihito
let's cleanup the fighting! I_vote_lcaplet's cleanup the fighting! I_voting_barlet's cleanup the fighting! I_vote_rcap 
Cloud33
Zephyr Ballard
MsSugarPop
Arya
Genji
ryokoshky
Sonomori
Joshua_Drew

let's cleanup the fighting!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephyr Ballard
Admin
Zephyr Ballard

Character sheet
Health Points:
let's cleanup the fighting! Left_bar_bleue200/200let's cleanup the fighting! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP Bar:
let's cleanup the fighting! Left_bar_bleue200/200let's cleanup the fighting! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

let's cleanup the fighting! Empty
PostSubject: let's cleanup the fighting!   let's cleanup the fighting! EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:09 pm

After a while of mock sword fighting with Akira, Tenten called over her cat. Heh, whatever He said to himself. He ignored her as he continued to play around, completely ignorant to the task at hand. He hasnt actually had fun like this in over a decade. He felt like this was the high point of his day, until he realized that this was disciplinary time. He wasnt supposed to be having fun. He heard Tenten get on Akihito's face and she just bitched at him.
He called off the game with Akira, and his face stiffened. She was just trying to give the guy hell. C'mon, whats up with you? Why are you on his case? It looked as if it was a gang fight going on, or a battle to see who had the most testosterone, but she was a girl.
Why cant we just get along until this is all over? It was then that a good idea hit him. If they were both so good at kendo, why not have a kendo fight? If you guys want to fight, why not do it now, when nobodies around? I wont tell anybody. He though it was about time for something entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Cloud33
Admin
Cloud33

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: let's cleanup the fighting!   let's cleanup the fighting! EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Akira's mock fight with Squall was stopped as the argument escalated 'Seriously what the hell is your problem?!' he questioned mentally feeling anger rising in his body as how much of a pain this girl was. Then he heard Squalls suggestion and nodded in agreement "Yeah why don't you prove who's really superior and not just all talk" he added leaning against the broom. In actuality however, he just wanted to see the girl get her big mouth shut.

Last edited by Cloud33 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TenTen
Admin
TenTen

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: let's cleanup the fighting!   let's cleanup the fighting! EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:56 pm

Tenten cracked her neck, and glared at squall and akira. "You both, stay out of this" she said darkly "or you'll be next". They assumed that she was weak because of her size, boy were they in for a big surpise. Bell satin her corner silently, observing her master. "and you should be greatful i didn't kick your ass the first chance i got for knocking me over" she kicked the raker off of the pole, leaving her only with the staff. "it's a fight you want, it's A FIGHT YOU'LL GET!" she screamed spinning the staff and batted it at Akihito sending him flying backwards. The heat made her temper rise, and her temper, like her size was short. "Get up" she called to akihito, placing her staff at rest position. She specialied more in hand to hand combat, but she wasn't bad with a staff either. Master udong had taught her well, and she was ready to show these losers she was no weak link.
Back to top Go down
Akihito
Admin
Akihito

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: let's cleanup the fighting!   let's cleanup the fighting! EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:07 pm

Akihito was not the type to want and start a fight with a girl but this one was asking for an ass whooping. Of course he could never bring himself to be completely serious. She annoyed him but didn't piss him off like that. He knocked off the rake part and was also left with a staff. He analyzed his opponent. She had openings although they would be hard to reach. He could do it easily. He was better than her in weapons and this he knew for a fact. He could slip in with extreme ease and dsirupt her flow. "Ladies frist little one..."
Back to top Go down
https://shadowofgenesis.forumotion.com
Zephyr Ballard
Admin
Zephyr Ballard

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: let's cleanup the fighting!   let's cleanup the fighting! EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:20 pm

So they were finally going to settle this dispute once and for all. They wanted to bicker like children, so they fight like children. Squall backed up and folded his arms Finally a show worthy of kings He jokingly said to Akira. They began and Akihito began to take the lead in the battle, tho Tenten did display some surprising skills with the staff. Personally, staffs werent Squalls thing. He favored one handed weapons. The fight was drawing itself for a while while he spectated and critiqued their every move. While they had good insight, they seemed to let their emotion get to them. Their minds werent as clear as they should've been. Keep it going! You two are doing good! He cheered. He wanted this to go on for as long as possible. For as long as it took for them to tire each other out. They were just a couple of hot heads that needed to blow off some steam is all. He took a seat and continued to watch as if on a couch watching wrestling. Things were getting interesting to say the least. Now if only he had a bag of chips then things would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Cloud33
Admin
Cloud33

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: let's cleanup the fighting!   let's cleanup the fighting! EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:34 pm

"Looks like it's about to get good" he responded to Squall. Akira observed the battle and was in awe at how well the duo faced each other, every move was fluid and quick although it was obvious they were fighting out of emotion. Akira himself was something of a martial artists although he wasn't as refined as Tenten he could hold his own in a fight. He couldn't help but throw a couple of empty punches and kicks as he eagerly watched the two secretly wanting to join in himself, although he didn't dare interrupt them.

Suddenly he felt a cold presence and spun around, past the door to the gym he saw a man in a black trench coat cloaked in the darkness of the hall watching them with an eerie smile on his face. For some reason the air held a twinge of danger on it now. That's when the man cast his gaze onto Akira which made the boy freeze with fear. Akira shook his head and closed his eyes and when he opened them again the man was gone "Who the hell..?" he uttered feeling his heart pounding in his chest.
Back to top Go down
TenTen
Admin
TenTen

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: let's cleanup the fighting!   let's cleanup the fighting! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:17 pm

Tenten made specifically sure not to leave any openings for her opponent, using her staff to parry his, and her arms to block. He had guts, she admits, and she liked guts. In the mafia center in Hongkong, The mafia leader, Master Li Huang commanded respect, little did he know his goons were more afraid of her than they were of him. Shetook a few hits on the upper arm, the legs and at one point believed she really must have broken a nail...nothing too serious and nothing a little acupuncture with mother and master Udong, as well as some nail laquer. She shook her head snapping herself back to concentrate, she wasn'ttired at all, and her bruises barely affected her--she's taken worse hits. TenTen threw her staff to the ground-it was only slowing her down since she wasn't really a weapons person and charged full force at Akihito. At this point she was aware of her two person audience who were cheering for akihito and against her, boy are they gonna be suprised at the outcome of this battle. "Don't mess with the princess of the fight club of Hong Kong" she mumbled, as she was about to hit akihito, predictably he would attempt a block, she flipped upwards surpassing his head and landing behind him. She delivered one powerful kick, on the fourth vertebra, enought to paralayze him from the neck down for about an hour. The blow wasn't strong enough to permanently damage his spine but it was powerful enough to knock him forward on his face 6 feet forward.

Tenten walked over to him, ghasping at the dragon tatoo on his arm. It all made sense now: why everyone feared and respected him, why nobody ever wanted to be his friend--the Yakuza was a close family friend of the Lion-Dragons in Hongkong. He was the boy that bested Bao. "Akihito Hanayama" Tenten whispered, touching his face--he really was cute, and he was brave for even trying to fight her. Yet predictably he lost. Tenten flipped him to his side, of course he was coinscious and aware of everything around him, he just can't move. She pressed on four points, two on his neck and on his side and another near the 5th vertebrea of his spinal coloumn. A large crack echoed as she realigned his back, allowing neruon signals to flow smoothly throughout his body and allowing for movement. "you're the son of the Yakuza. And not bad at fighting" she added, meekly. She got up and extended a hand. "I grew up with the Lion-dragon Huangs back in Hongkong, you...beat Bao in a fight once...uhmm....remember?" Tenten pulled her black hair up to twin pigtails, howshe used to wear it a long time ago. "Mother and i were the ones that healed you and you were very kind to me, you gave me this" Tenten reached into her pocket and pulled out a small golden jingle bell that she recieved years ago from the same boy. "I've kept it as a good luck charm." she jingled it once and the flood of memory hit her. That was before she lost all of her emotion. Before she bcame cold hearted and faught to kill. "Remember?"
Back to top Go down
Akihito
Admin
Akihito

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: let's cleanup the fighting!   let's cleanup the fighting! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:57 pm

Akihito was surprised for a second that she was able to jump so high. He was told never to underestimate his opponent and now he was understanding that very important lesson. Underestimating your opponents ability was always something that would end badly and now he was just proving this point. She had hit him in a good spot, paralyzing him. In all honesty that was not fair. He wasn't even able to get in a good counter and now he can't move. Of course he also had to respect that, in a real fight there are no rules, nothing counts as fair or unfair. Do what you can to win the fight. Akihito smiled bitterly. Even if she didn't paralyze him he would have not won. He doesn't fight girls in the first place. not because they are weak but because he promised his mother. However right now he was hoping he could take that back. Some girls were really strong and that one promise to his mother had kept him from winning this fight. And so he fell to the ground and let her do as she wish. Not like he could stop her. He was immobile. Wow he really hated being defenseless especially in front of a girl and even more so the girl that had bested him. By surprise yes but still bested him.

She had walked up to him and grab his face. He hands were surprisingly soft. Either she took great care of them or she was not the type to use weapons often, like he had noted earlier. She had whispered his name and Akihito stomach did a back flip. He thought that was odd, he never felt that kind of thing before. It was after she had saw his dragon tattoo. Of course she would know him. He dismissed the feeling. But then she surprised him by asking if he remembered her. She had pulled out something he gave to her. It was a golden bell that he was given from his own mother. Of course he never told her that. He just called it a good luck charm "Ten-Chan" Akihito said in a cautious tone. She was the girl to be Bao's fiance, But if that were true then why was she here. He sat up and look her in the face. Yeah it was definitely her. Akihito didn't like Bao but this girl was nice, alot different than she is now. Of course she may be nuts but Akihio knew she wasn't a bad person. "What are you doing here?....", at this point he had forgotten about the fight completely and was focused only on her, forgetting the two on lookers as well.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Ballard
Admin
Zephyr Ballard

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: let's cleanup the fighting!   let's cleanup the fighting! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:27 pm

The fight was getting pretty intense, each combatant matching blow for blow. Tenten pulled a flip that caught Akihito by surprise. She then delivered a paralyzing kick to the spine. He didn't want them to get too beaten up, but if they've cooled off, then maybe they can get to a less hostile position. He stood up from his seat to see that they had some sort of history. As it turned out, they were actually ex-gang members. Notorious ones at that. A feel of awkwardness rolled down his leg as he remembered how chummy and somewhat manipulative he was. He stood with Akira, not knowing what else to do as he got a 3rd wheel feeling. The hostility died down, so he walked over and offered his hand to the two of them. So, are you guys all good? He let them up. So I was wondering, if you guys aren't doing anything later, how about we go somewhere and eat dinner. Money isnt an issue. He offered with a smile. So, how about it. He looked Akira's way. It'll be a great time to get to know each other better. This way it'll be easier for us to work together for the next two weeks. He caught a glimpse of the duo's strange tattoos. Must be a gang thing He thought. Though he couldn't shake the feeling that something was downright eerie about the tattoos, and vaguely familiar....
Back to top Go down
Cloud33
Admin
Cloud33

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: let's cleanup the fighting!   let's cleanup the fighting! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:48 pm

Akira's attention snapped back to the situation at hand "Um..I'm not sure" Akira said looking a bit sad, he hadn't gone to see his mother today to check on her condition not to mention he still didn't know these people very well. But it was odd, although they were strangers ,and two were gang members, he felt as if he could feel a bond beginning to grow between them. Akira never really had any friends and usually did nothing but look after his mother and the Inn 'maybe it wouldn't hurt to hang out with them..' the thought crossed his mind.

He walked over to the group and nodded "Alright I guess I can go" he said with a nod. That's when he noticed the tattoos on Akihito and Tenten's arm and felt a headache coming on 'Jeez if it's not one thing it's another..' he thought shaking his head a bit.
Back to top Go down
TenTen
Admin
TenTen

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: let's cleanup the fighting!   let's cleanup the fighting! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:14 pm

"W..well a..about bao" Tenten wasn't sure if she could trust Akihito, after all the Lion-dragon Huangs and the Hanayama Yakuza were really close and if he tells his father and his father tells master li, it might mean danger to her, her mother and master udong. Not that she couldn't fight them. Tenten's face turned a beet shade of red. She hardly ever blushed, but she just felt so flustered. When the two approached, tenten could feel them starting down at the cat-and bell shaped mark on her wrist and she felt herself become extremely self conscious. She placed her lefthand on her back in a strange attempt to hide it and placed the bell back in her pocket. "I...I uh..." Tenten took a deep breath as Bells padded her way towards her master and rubbed her fur on each of the boy's legs "nyan" she said purring. Tenten picked her up and stroked her cat. if bell trusts them then she can trust them as well "well, you see" she said calmly "The Lion-dragon Huang Dynasty of Hong kong is a close relation of the Yakuza. I was not a gang 'member' so to speak, i was engaged to the leader's son, Bao...was. Mother was a concubine of master Li Huang--the lion-dragon's leader so that makes Bao my adopted brother. I beat him and two of Huang's strongest men for my mother and Master Udong's freedom. However, like in most mafia's they did not allow our freedom. I took mother and master Udong here. Master said he had connections here in this prefecture so we managed to get a middle class home and he works at the local Dojo...for your father" Tenten said raising an eyebrow at Akihito. It was strange for tenten to be this gentle...afterall, she prefers to talk with her fist. "you would know master Udong, akii-kun. He used to be your master and your father's master as well. when you and your father visited japan a week before Bao challenged you, i always watched you train with him on the rooftop"

Tenten turned to squall and akira, "I'm...sorry but i may not be able to join you tonight. I have to work. Perhaps another night" she said gently. she hasn't been this gentle in years.
Back to top Go down
Akihito
Admin
Akihito

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: let's cleanup the fighting!   let's cleanup the fighting! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:32 pm

Ten ten then started to become flustered and a slight bit red. Akihito couldn't help but think that was kind of cute. It had seemed as if the whole battle had never happened. She had hesitated to tell him what was going on. So Bao doesn't know that she is here. Which also meant that crazy chinese guy would be looking for her. Not like Akihito thought of him as a friend to begin with. In fact Bao has to be the only person Akihito would beat up just for the fun of it. In fact he had used the fact tat they had a duel long ago just foir the express purpose of humiliating him infront of his peers. He would never regain all of that respect he had lost from losing to Akihito. In fact in the Chinese makia it might not be too much to say thata Akihito commaded more respect than the son of thier infamous boss. Now it seems as if his fiance had run away from him. Well good, she was a good girl and Akihito was glad that she was no longer in the hands of that evil bastard. Maybe a little too happy.A small grin set on his face but he quickly whipped nit away before any of these guys saw it. He listened to her story and understood everything now. That was why the chinese mafia had been asking for assitance however, the hanayama group did not give it. Anyone who came here was under our juridiction and since the favor wasn't called in by the boss then Akihito's dad just ignored it.

Ten ten was still flustered. Akihito could tell. SHe was not as brazen as she was earlier and seemed almost timid, kind of like she was back then. He couldn't understand what could have done that to her but he let it pass. As long as they were getting along it was good. This was another weird poitn because earlier he was trying to get away from this girl. The two other guys walked over. Akihito had forgotten about them for a while. Akihito's dragon tattoo marked him as the next head of the Hanayama group. Even though he did not like being in the Yakuza that much he knew that it wasn't a gang. It was an organization. And if he ever heard anyone say otherwise they may get to see his bad side. "Sorry guys I can't go, I have things to take care of today as well. I might come around later but there are somethings i must take care of before I do anything else today" Akihito, this was true, he had a lot of things to attend to. Which was one reason he disappeared from Kendo Club for a few days at a time without notice.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Ballard
Admin
Zephyr Ballard

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: let's cleanup the fighting!   let's cleanup the fighting! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:03 pm

The couple seemed a little nervous all of a sudden. As if Squall had just opened the door to their true personalities. A warm feeling filled him up, that is until the two of them coped out on his offer. che peccato... He said, disappointed that he couldn't make a group outing out of this. Well maybe next time huh? Even though the two of them couldn't go, they probably had some pretty important stuff to do anyway. Well then, that just means its you and me then, huh Akira? He grabbed all of the cleaning equipment, twirling them in some way, before tossing them into a corner. This was unlike how he usually was. Usually he makes sure to finnish his jobs, especially when it came to cleaning. He didn't have a choice since his father appreciated it, and he didn't want to give him anymore disappointments before he died. Well I'll meet you at the school gates. He said before he headed out to go change back into his school uniform.
Back to top Go down
Cloud33
Admin
Cloud33

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: let's cleanup the fighting!   let's cleanup the fighting! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Akira saw the two who were once arguing seemed to have some past to them and even began to act way differently than this morning. He wasn't surprised the two had to back out after all it was last minute. The thought about dropping out too but it wouldn't be right to ditch Squall like that, besides he started to get the third wheel feeling as well 'Guess I could visit her tomorrow' he thought. "Yeah guess it is" he answered "I'll meet you at the gates in a minute" he said walking off to go change into his school Uniform.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let's cleanup the fighting!   let's cleanup the fighting! Empty

Back to top Go down

let's cleanup the fighting!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow of Genesis :: The World :: Ryokoku High :: School Gates-
Jump to: