Shadow of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site created for Role Playing in the Persona Universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Sexximage.com
The Shadow Encounter EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:46 am by 

» JetBrains ReSharper 7.1.25.234
The Shadow Encounter EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:24 am by 

» Joshua_Drew Character WIP
The Shadow Encounter EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:10 pm by Joshua_Drew

» The visitors (tenten and akihito closed)
The Shadow Encounter EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:19 pm by Akihito

» Genji Tamisane
The Shadow Encounter EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:21 am by Genji

» Ryokoshky Takeda
The Shadow Encounter EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:08 pm by Akihito

» Yoshi Akamada
The Shadow Encounter EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:17 am by Akihito

» Sonomori Anokoku
The Shadow Encounter EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:15 am by Akihito

» "Thou art I..."
The Shadow Encounter EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:10 am by Akihito

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
TenTen
The Shadow Encounter I_vote_lcapThe Shadow Encounter I_voting_barThe Shadow Encounter I_vote_rcap 
Akihito
The Shadow Encounter I_vote_lcapThe Shadow Encounter I_voting_barThe Shadow Encounter I_vote_rcap 
Cloud33
Zephyr Ballard
MsSugarPop
Arya
Genji
ryokoshky
Sonomori
Joshua_Drew

The Shadow Encounter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud33
Admin
Cloud33

Character sheet
Health Points:
The Shadow Encounter Left_bar_bleue200/200The Shadow Encounter Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP Bar:
The Shadow Encounter Left_bar_bleue200/200The Shadow Encounter Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The Shadow Encounter Empty
PostSubject: The Shadow Encounter   The Shadow Encounter EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:02 pm

As Akira began on his way home it wasn't long until the clock hit 12 AM. Suddenly he felt a pulsation in his head and closed his eyes from the pain "Agh!" he cried. When he opened his eyes something was very wrong. The atmosphere felt...off almost as if the very air he was breathing held weight was oppressing his lungs, the buildings held a dark shade of green and out of the windows were stains of dried blood. The ground at his feet was glossy with crimson, there were a couple of black coffins standing vertically still on the streets, and most disturbingly the moon was now a light green being cradled in the black ominous sky. "W-what the hell?" Akira looked around but everywhere he looked the visual was the same. He tried to open his cellphone but the screen was dark refusing to operate, he then noticed every light source he could see was also nonfunctional.

Suddenly he heard what sounded like footsteps approaching him from behind. Akira turned his head feeling the fear deep in his stomach, behind him was some kind of blob like creature with multiple arms dragging itself toward him. It sounded like it was growling as it approached. Then it simply stopped.

Akira felt his heartbeat increasing as his fear deepened and he took a step back, the creature then held up what look like a face and all the other hands held up multiple daggers. Akira's eyes widened as the hollow eyes of the face stared into his as it began to approaching. 'Run' with that Akira spun the other way and dashed away as fast as his legs would allow fear coursing through his body, Behind him the creature was in hot pursuit it's only desire to take the boy's life. The Shadow Encounter Arcana_Magician_Persona_3

Last edited by Cloud33 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Ballard
Admin
Zephyr Ballard

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Encounter   The Shadow Encounter EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Squall was doubled over in pain, his head was killing him. What the hells going on?... His pain was terrible, but there was something else that immediately caught his attention. There was a chill that wasn't there before. Like the environment changed all of a sudden. He looked up to see that it did! Everything was tinted in green. Blood seemed to be slathered across the walls. The feeling of death was imminent. The thing that scared him the most was that he felt his own was near. Panic filled his heart as he searched to find an escape from whatever was giving him this feeling. He walked aimlessly wondering where to go. Suddenly, a dragging sound was heard. He tried to pinpoint the direction of the sound, but to no avail. He saw a hand grasp on to the ground from a corner. A person? He thought. He ran over to the hand to see the most horrific thing he's ever seen. It belonged to some sort of demon. It looked his way. Though the demon stopped, the sound didn't. This is when he realized that the sound was coming from multiple directions. He turned around to see that there were four more creeping towards him. He was surrounded with nothing else to do, and to make matters worse, the headache still never left him. He kneeled ready to accecpt death and join his parents, until he heard voices in his head. Thou.... art.... i.... What? The headache stopped and he stood to his feet, intending to do something, but he wasn't to sure on what to do.
Back to top Go down
TenTen
Admin
TenTen

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Encounter   The Shadow Encounter EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Bell padded softly beside her master as Tenten made her way through the dark and seemingly empty streets. Her head pounded every step of the way, but she managed to ignore it. a fog began to form engulfing tenten and Bell, she reached her hand out to feel her way through the thick fog. Her outstretched hand was barely visible through the fog and mist. An odd ringing sound, as in the ringing of a Bell echoed into the night. She reached down to pick up Bell only to find that her cat was no longer by her side. On her knees she felt around calling out "Bell, come here girl. Bell where are you? in her native tongue. Not a trace of the cat could be found anywhere, and this frustrated the champion. Her head pounded harder as the sound of bells that were once distant tolled louder and louder. the tintinnabulation of the sound echoing in the distance. It came from everywhere. Tenten stood up as the fog cleared slightly. Everything looked...green. In front of her stood 4 vertical coffins, and dark creatures stood around each coffin. "What the..." Tenten brushed her skirt, sensing the creatures to be a threat. her first instinct was to Run, and this time she was gonna follow it. Tenten prepared to make a dash for it when she spotted her beloved cat. Bell was close to one of the creatures, and she appeared to be walking closer to them "No fucking way" tenten said, she charged straight for bell, dodging a dark limb holding a blade and grabbed her cat. She kicked off a mask in the process of flipping out of the way and ran back towards where she came from. She sprinted down the winding red glossed streets with the creatures in hot pursuit. In her head the bells continued to toll and a gentle voice, similar to her own sang "The Death bell tolls-- Release your inner self...." she felt the song to be familiar, as if she's heard it her entire life.
Back to top Go down
MsSugarPop
Members
MsSugarPop

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Encounter   The Shadow Encounter EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:46 pm

Yukino was only about part of the way home and she could see the light of the Harborland in the distance. The lights always made her think that if she would run away for a little while, she'd probably take refuge there for a few hours. Her thoughts then wandered to her interest in things like the moon and stars, which led her to first look at her necklace. She may have bought it at a tiny little convenience store, but this was her most favourite necklace. After admiring her necklace, her crystal blue irises looked up to the moon, only to find it to be an unusual green color. Man, I've seen orange moons, but green? How does that happen? Being more oblivious to the things around her, she took the time to bring out her camera from her backpack. She was going to take a picture of this peculiar phenomenon, but strangely enough her camera did not turn on. "Gah, piece of junk. I knew I should have gotten a new camera." The pain in her head and chills grew stronger. "Gotta get home anyway..." As soon as she turned around, she saw that the buildings were shaded a dark green and the ground below her feet looked as if covered in blood. With the possibility that it could be blood, her heart began to pound as she frantically looked around. There were coffins standing around, too! Why the hell did she not notice this!?
Behind her she began to hear some eerie vocals. Frozen in her tracks, she dared not look behind her. Footsteps were also heard, but more of the big stomping kind. With just having to take at least one glance, Yukino's head slowly turned to look behind her, only to find an unstable black mass with crazy eyeballs and limbs sticking out from it, almost like a spider. It's massive mouth gave another eerie moan which creeped her out to the very core.
The black mass raised one of it's limbs in an upcoming attempt to do harm to her. As soon as the hand started coming down, she gave out a high pitched girl shriek and began to run as fast as she could towards Harborland. She wasn't always the fastest person in the bunch, but if her life depended on it, she had better run!
Back to top Go down
Akihito
Admin
Akihito

Character sheet
Health Points:
SP Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Encounter   The Shadow Encounter EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Akihito left the restaurant. His head was still muddled from a bunch of things that were going on today. He met an old friend, kind of made some knew ones and now his head was throbbing to high heaven. He went to where he hid his bokken. The wooden sword was one with great balance and fit in his hand perfectly., He always carried it but thought that school and now hanging out with people would be a had idea to have it on him. He he hid it away. The headache started to worsen. he didn't exactly understand what was going on. He had only expirenced this once before and back then he didn't even remember what had happened to him. In fact till this day he just thought he woke up to a bad dream that he could not remember. "The darkness that arises....". Akihito had heard a voice in his head the minute he touched the wooden sword. His heart throbbed as he doubled over. He opened his eyes and immediately knew something was wrong. He looked up and everything around him looked completely off. the street lights were outk and he noticed the moon was green. This was not going to be turn out good at all. HIs headache started to subside but he was now in a bad position. Then he heard something. that sound was not human. He looked up and saw some shadow creature. Now his father had taught him to be fearless but Akihito knew when he couldn't win a fight and this was one he couldn't win therefore he ran.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowofgenesis.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Encounter   The Shadow Encounter Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shadow Encounter
Page 1 of 1